AFLQ State Association Div 2 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Morro do you have Kiwi's number???:thumbsu:

images

Haha firstly what the hell is that pic supposed to be.

2ndly it sounds as though you have made a commitment to the Leopards???? The mind boggles my friend.

SO who won everyones B&F awards?

At the Buffs Kimpton won in a close count in the seniors and M Hartley won the twos...

Any news around the traps? I'm looking at you Watto the man with the knowledge.

SO who won everyones B&F awards?

At the Buffs Kimpton won in a close count in the seniors and M Hartley won the twos...

Any news around the traps? I'm looking at you Watto the man with the knowledge.

Its been pretty quiet I reckon.
News I know of:
UQ Lions B&F- Sean Powyer
Leopards B&F- Ren Lovitt (Ruckman), just pipped the A-Train apparently.
Nambour B&F- Possum

I heard the same thing but generally everything you hear this time of year is bullshit.

I know for a fact that Munga, Kimpton and the GTrain have left. Also the ruckman appears gone (Vasternick?)

Munga will probably take his brother(s) with him.

The CHB (Glenn?) May have retired as has a cople of others that played against you blokes in the final last year.

By my reckoning that is at least 9! More to follow.

I know for a fact that Munga, Kimpton and the GTrain have left. Also the ruckman appears gone (Vasternick?)

Munga will probably take his brother(s) with him.

The CHB (Glenn?) May have retired as has a cople of others that played against you blokes in the final last year.

By my reckoning that is at least 9! More to follow.

Haha might want to check your facts mate. Coincidentally I have just recieved a call on this very topic with some great news and some not so great.

Kimpton and Munga trying their luck in the PHC, cant blame young guns for wanting to play better footy although I havent given up hope that Munga might return. His bro may also try his luck but I believe his mates will get him to stay for a bit longer and try PHC when he finds a bit more consistency after taking huge strides this season.

Mitchy V offered an apprenticeship by Springwood, so have to wish him all the best sadly and Nicko to follow I believe.

G Train staying
Glenno staying

So that is 4-5 leaving which is pretty common with 1 or 2 of those potentially returning.

Sadly some very disgruntled people have spread some s**t but you will find it has mostly settled down now.

In fact looks like we have a huge influx of young players coming from various clubs and a handful of premiership players from 2009 returning so we are not looking any worse than any other club at this stage.

That being said, anything can happen as its only October.

I have also heard the same thing about Logan losing their Geelong guns but I am sure someone on here will be quick to water that down.

True! This time last year, Coomera were going to be half the Robina side.

How was the bucks mate?

From what I remember of that weekend it was awesome. Good thing that creep Keilor has gone home, gets me in trouble that bloke. Plucker was a ****ing disgrace.

I love these rumors, I was asked how my meeting with Matt Kimpton went during the week. Apparently he is playing with Coomera this year! I've never even spoken to the guy, wouldnt even recognize him off the ground. Good pick up, if he comes I'll claim it!

From what I remember of that weekend it was awesome. Good thing that creep Keilor has gone home, gets me in trouble that bloke. Plucker was a ****ing disgrace.

I love these rumors, I was asked how my meeting with Matt Kimpton went during the week. Apparently he is playing with Coomera this year! I've never even spoken to the guy, wouldnt even recognize him off the ground. Good pick up, if he comes I'll claim it!

Haha yeah Keils is an animal, love the guy.

So Matty K is playing for Coomera, interesting? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty Kimpton has seen the light and is stepping up a few divisions, currently training the house down at Surfers Paradise.

Matty Kimpton has seen the light and is stepping up a few divisions, currently training the house down at Surfers Paradise.

Fair enough, there is still hope for G.Ablett. He is yet to respond to my offer of $0 over 10 years. He may not have said yes but he hasnt said no:)

How is Munga going??:cool:

Spoke to matty end of last month and he had said Munga was doing well training and getting the things done.

Good on teh boy sstepping up and having a crack. but Beenleigh will always have a spot for them.

Is there any actual news? I heard a few rumours, as always there is probably no truth to it.

• buff's have had a walk out but have picked up enough so it wont effect them
  • Redcliffe have been training 3 days a week, new coach and a heap of new players
  • Nambour are broke and want to move back down a div- (I think this one is bullshit)
  • Logan are struggling to get enough numbers to even train.
As I said I have no Idea if any of this is true. Can anyone clear it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back