AFLQ State Association Div 2 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate u say some dumb things sometimes but I really thought a new year might bring a new attitude. I'm not angry, just disappointed :eek:

As someone who has played div 2 and div 1 up here and Much higher grades many moons ago I can assure you your opinion is simply that , an opinion.

I rattled off a few names that could play phc no worries and stand by that. They are just the ones that sprang to mind straight away. We had 5 alone this season targeted by phc teams.

Like I said you are entitled to your opinion but dont embarrass yourself by trying to pass it off as fact.

Thats why its a dumb thing to say Morro - make sure you check your facts before "rattling off names". The blokes you mentioned did not have the ability to play PHC last year - unless they improved over the past 5 years where they consistently couldn't - thats fact.
Stiff s**t if you had players targeted - until those blokes play at PHC level (like Munga) then HTF can anyone say they are good enough - by kicking someones arse in Div 2??

Lets not get all high and mighty from your dung hill in Beenleigh - the only dumb thing I mentioned last year was that Nambour would win the premiership and if not for injuries would not lose a game - you got all sooky about that - except of course it was pretty accurate in the end.:eek:

Thats why its a dumb thing to say Morro - make sure you check your facts before "rattling off names". The blokes you mentioned did not have the ability to play PHC last year - unless they improved over the past 5 years where they consistently couldn't - thats fact.
Stiff s**t if you had players targeted - until those blokes play at PHC level (like Munga) then HTF can anyone say they are good enough - by kicking someones arse in Div 2??

Lets not get all high and mighty from your dung hill in Beenleigh - the only dumb thing I mentioned last year was that Nambour would win the premiership and if not for injuries would not lose a game - you got all sooky about that - except of course it was pretty accurate in the end.:eek:

Good to see nothing has changed. You are still a tool trying to jam your opinion down people's throats.

Out of the names I mentioned , do u even know half of them?:eek:??

We have even had a guy from Phc argue against your opinion.

And last year you said Nambour wouldn't lose a game. That comment is a fact. Another fact is they lost 2. Don't move the goal posts in search of credibility. You are slightly better than that if I recall.

PHC is very good footy, but most, not all, have what would be considered very good div 2 players making up the last few spots. Having played with many, that Smy, is fact.

Hardly being all high and mighty keeping your crap in check, have an opinion, that's great, but maybe use your dictionary to learn the meaning of a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back