AFLQ state association Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL nicko we have been over this, I wont even get 8 votes :confused:

Its a midfielders medal, even Al Corrie kicking 100 goals last year didnt poll votes which was a disgrace IMO.

Totally agree with u there morro... How al didn't win was an absolute disgrace! 100 + goals in any league in any state earns u a medal.. Just goes to show how pathetic qld umpires are. While I'm here morro I heard u guys may hav picked up another robina player.. Bey ya wish it was the other Powell tho not the 1 ya got haha:rolleyes:

I love this forum. I dont know who munga is, or morro, or watto, but every day its like being part of days of our lives in here. Blokes pumping themselves up, catfights and egos, it has it all.

Im probably wrong, and as I said I dont actually know any of you, but this is how I mentally envisage what a few of you blokes look like.

Munga- bald, goatee and lots of tatts. Angry and enjoys a gut punch at stoppages.
Morro- mid 40s, short and a footy guru. Once decent player but slowin down
Watto- blonde hair, overweight and selfish player. Argues with umps always and sprays own teammates.

Im prob a million miles off, just what I imagine when reading all the tripe posted.

Keep up the good work, it almost makes me want to drive to logan and watch a game. But then again it is logan...

This forum is gold . Absolutely love it knuckls love ya like a fat kid loves donuts. Keep up the good work everyone but don't forget we only play div 2 or 4 how ever u want to look at it. And sweetie morro looks about 28 with the arms of Chris tarrent the chest of Barry hall abbs close to Clark Kent leg power of Dane swan and a heart as big as phar lap dominates the field like a young Robert Harvey wiuth a candy selling ability boomer Harvey would be proud of . Morro to poll 28 in bnf . Hahaha u love it morro

This forum is gold . Absolutely love it knuckls love ya like a fat kid loves donuts. Keep up the good work everyone but don't forget we only play div 2 or 4 how ever u want to look at it. And sweetie morro looks about 28 with the arms of Chris tarrent the chest of Barry hall abbs close to Clark Kent leg power of Dane swan and a heart as big as phar lap dominates the field like a young Robert Harvey wiuth a candy selling ability boomer Harvey would be proud of . Morro to poll 28 in bnf . Hahaha u love it morro

Gosh Nicko, that was quite a mouthful! Perhaps next time you take a break from giving Morro gobbies to post here you could do us a favour and include some punctuation? Just asking so that those of us without criminal records are able to make sense of your bogan gibberish.

Gosh Nicko, that was quite a mouthful! Perhaps next time you take a break from giving Morro gobbies to post here you could do us a favour and include some punctuation? Just asking so that those of us without criminal records are able to make sense of your bogan gibberish.

And u clearly know me to call me nicko. Mate ever heard of having a laugh ? Or is it that people are normally laughing at you and not with you . And I'm more than happy for you to have a piss poor dig at me if that's what makes you happy either way I won't lose sleep . keep up the witty comments and when you grow a pair come say Gday ... , ! ? '

And u clearly know me to call me nicko. Mate ever heard of having a laugh ? Or is it that people are normally laughing at you and not with you . And I'm more than happy for you to have a piss poor dig at me if that's what makes you happy either way I won't lose sleep . keep up the witty comments and when you grow a pair come say Gday ... , ! ? '

troll-face1.jpg

Totally agree with u there morro... How al didn't win was an absolute disgrace! 100 + goals in any league in any state earns u a medal.. Just goes to show how pathetic qld umpires are. While I'm here morro I heard u guys may hav picked up another robina player.. Bey ya wish it was the other Powell tho not the 1 ya got haha:rolleyes:

Not to mention the manner in which he kicked so many of his goals, it wasnt like they were all lead out, take a mark, set shots. He made the most of every opportunity and did the ridiculous.

I reckon both Powes can play a bit mate, and wouldnt be suprised if we ended up with both.

I love this forum. I dont know who munga is, or morro, or watto, but every day its like being part of days of our lives in here. Blokes pumping themselves up, catfights and egos, it has it all.

Im probably wrong, and as I said I dont actually know any of you, but this is how I mentally envisage what a few of you blokes look like.

Munga- bald, goatee and lots of tatts. Angry and enjoys a gut punch at stoppages.
Watto- blonde hair, overweight and selfish player. Argues with umps always and sprays own teammates.

Im prob a million miles off, just what I imagine when reading all the tripe posted.

Keep up the good work, it almost makes me want to drive to logan and watch a game. But then again it is logan...

Hahaha you are miles off on all accounts but it is funny the image we create by how we conduct ourselves on a chat site.

Haha you idiot, with those credentials I might get picked up as a mature age rookie for the mighty tigers yet :rolleyes:

If I ever end up single mate, you can create my profile on some dating site :D

Put the claws away kitty cat, why so much hate :confused:

Not to mention the manner in which he kicked so many of his goals, it wasnt like they were all lead out, take a mark, set shots. He made the most of every opportunity and did the ridiculous.

I reckon both Powes can play a bit mate, and wouldnt be suprised if we ended up with both.

Exactly mate he was an stil is a freak.. They're other frwd with all the s**t over his arms was was a good enough frwd then they had al aswell its no wonder they blitzed u's an every1 else last year.. I thought all the brothers went to coomera tho I didn't see them they're this year.. Do u hav any knowledge of this? Powell jus needs to b played in he's suited position an he can b pretty handy.. Can't see the oldest 1 cumin over tho..

Exactly mate he was an stil is a freak.. They're other frwd with all the s**t over his arms was was a good enough frwd then they had al aswell its no wonder they blitzed u's an every1 else last year.. I thought all the brothers went to coomera tho I didn't see them they're this year.. Do u hav any knowledge of this? Powell jus needs to b played in he's suited position an he can b pretty handy.. Can't see the oldest 1 cumin over tho..

Are you from National Tiles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you idiot, with those credentials I might get picked up as a mature age rookie for the mighty tigers yet :rolleyes:

If I ever end up single mate, you can create my profile on some dating site :D

Good for a laugh clearly paddlepop doesn't have any friends other wise he/she might see the funny side of it as u did. Jealousy maybe ? Who will ever know? TOOT TOOT

This is gold, I'm actually in stitches reading all this!

Sweetie- u make it sound like I look like Shane Warne!!!

Sounds like this forum is more for guys who like to pump up their own tyres Knuckles - is incredible how good some blokes think they are playing Div 2 footy!! Have never read anything like it. There seems to be half a doz blokes who are incredibly stiff (in their own minds anyway) to be not playing at the Gabba every other weekend...

At least Brunsy has a sense of humour and hasn't popped too many serious tablets like a few of these blokes..
BTW Knuckles - taking a stab in the dark that he isn't actually the Bruns of blue and white horizontal stripes, just like you probably have all your fingers still!

You are right on the money is some points.. i mean div 2 footy in queensland certainly is nothing to boast about.. But It doesn't help when you got people on here who actually think they know so much about someone yet they have never seen them play..

Sounds like this forum is more for guys who like to pump up their own tyres Knuckles - is incredible how good some blokes think they are playing Div 2 footy!! Have never read anything like it. There seems to be half a doz blokes who are incredibly stiff (in their own minds anyway) to be not playing at the Gabba every other weekend...

At least Brunsy has a sense of humour and hasn't popped too many serious tablets like a few of these blokes..
BTW Knuckles - taking a stab in the dark that he isn't actually the Bruns of blue and white horizontal stripes, just like you probably have all your fingers still!
Your a smart man smy. Knuckles has not got a clue. I think dipper is coming on here soon so is mike sheahan..

Sweetie you have failed to give your envisage of possibly the biggest name on this forum! That would be the great man Alan Flower AKA "The A-train"

Can you please come back to the forum on this matter when you have a moment, love your work!

Your a smart man smy. Knuckles has not got a clue. I think dipper is coming on here soon so is mike sheahan..

Neville - So are we going to see you at games this year? when your a Beenleigh game let yoruself be known and I'll run you through who each player is then you can start making comments. But i do agree that our league proberbly isn't anythign overly special and some guys rate themselves higher but on here it makes for good reading and a bit of fun.

Neville - So are we going to see you at games this year? when your a Beenleigh game let yoruself be known and I'll run you through who each player is then you can start making comments. But i do agree that our league proberbly isn't anythign overly special and some guys rate themselves higher but on here it makes for good reading and a bit of fun.
Fair call Buffs, we all get a little hot headed from time to time especially me with a mane that resembles ash wednesday.
Ive got a few commitments coming up in early July. Im signing autographs at Gilhouleys Hyperdome on the morning of 2nd july then been invited down to watch the Hyperdome cup, also it what is a great honour ive been asked to hand out the prestigious Rowdy medal for best on.
Ill see you down there Buffs and hopefully see a top class game of local footy, you cant miss me mate i look like a big bottle of sauce.
look at the time already, not enough hours in the day..
Brunsy, signing out.

Might be a good idea for a few guys to stick to the game plan then and recognise they are playing a team game which means that when they spew s@#t on here about how crap another side is, how they are going to belt someone etc there are probably 20+ blokes who they play with just cringing and wishing they'd never been given a log on ID!

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?

Might be a good idea for a few guys to stick to the game plan then and recognise they are playing a team game which means that when they spew s@#t on here about how crap another side is, how they are going to belt someone etc there are probably 20+ blokes who they play with just cringing and wishing they'd never been given a log on ID!

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?

I think you are correct here SMY , with respect to positions on the ladder I cant see any other team getting close to Nambour or Logan, they are just murdering oppositions.

But anything can happen in finals as we all know, Morro will concur with this as last year an undermanned UQ Redlions reserves side knocked off his merry men in the elimination final at Caboolture!

Perhaps Buffs seniors are a smokey if the 'Mungtrain' can get fit and into some good form.

What ground is Div2 grannys usually played at? Coorparoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back