AFLQ state association Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly mate he was an stil is a freak.. They're other frwd with all the s**t over his arms was was a good enough frwd then they had al aswell its no wonder they blitzed u's an every1 else last year.. I thought all the brothers went to coomera tho I didn't see them they're this year.. Do u hav any knowledge of this? Powell jus needs to b played in he's suited position an he can b pretty handy.. Can't see the oldest 1 cumin over tho..

At the ripe old age of 36 I believe :eek: like a fine wine is Al.

Al and k Powe went to Coomera during the pre season to coach the ressies but for whatever reasons returned to Robina soon after??? I had heard the other boys were going to follow, but it was probably too early in the pre season for them haha.

Jade isnt playing at all at the moment and I still keep in touch with him, and now with his little bro here, ya just never know. Jade was the best defender in Div 2 that I have ever seen. very underrated.

I think you are correct here SMY , with respect to positions on the ladder I cant see any other team getting close to Nambour or Logan, they are just murdering oppositions.

But anything can happen in finals as we all know, Morro will concur with this as last year an undermanned UQ Redlions reserves side knocked off his merry men in the elimination final at Caboolture!

Perhaps Buffs seniors are a smokey if the 'Mungtrain' can get fit and into some good form.

What ground is Div2 grannys usually played at? Coorparoo?

Wasnt really an upset though mate. We were 4th and 5th respectively and you had beaten us in our last encounter, not to mention we lost our best mid and best defender, both before half time and only went down by 3 goals.

ok ok so i am still bitter hahaha

hahahahaha, ill pay that..
although my memory is still a bit sketchy, that was a lethal king hit by the man himself..
One of the greatest Games of all time..

Stick around Nev, you are good for a laugh if nothing else.

Just dont upset my mate knuckles, his temper rests on knifes edge.

Might be a good idea for a few guys to stick to the game plan then and recognise they are playing a team game which means that when they spew s@#t on here about how crap another side is, how they are going to belt someone etc there are probably 20+ blokes who they play with just cringing and wishing they'd never been given a log on ID!

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?[/quote]

I have said it many times Smy, the 2nd half of the year in Div 2 is when teams show their true colours. Logan and Nambour are the benchmark but I expect the Buffs to finish the year much stronger as they do most years.

Watch this space :cool:

Ps. During pre-season I made a big statement that Andy G from the Buffs would win the goal kicking and was laughed off this forum. He is the current leader at the mid way point of the season in a Buffs side that is only getting stronger by the week.

Might be a good idea for a few guys to stick to the game plan then and recognise they are playing a team game which means that when they spew s@#t on here about how crap another side is, how they are going to belt someone etc there are probably 20+ blokes who they play with just cringing and wishing they'd never been given a log on ID!

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?[/quote]

I have said it many times Smy, the 2nd half of the year in Div 2 is when teams show their true colours. Logan and Nambour are the benchmark but I expect the Buffs to finish the year much stronger as they do most years.

Watch this space :cool:

Ps. During pre-season I made a big statement that Andy G from the Buffs would win the goal kicking and was laughed off this forum. He is the current leader at the mid way point of the season in a Buffs side that is only getting stronger by the week.

Morro, I have just received a very interesting SMS from the one they call the A-Train.

The A-Train wants to make things very clear and set the record straight as he has noticed the forum may have just become confused of who is currently leading the tally.

After 10 matches it is currently the A-Train sits on 49, and Andrew Graham sits on 37.

I quote " tell morro no one will get near me Brent"

The A-Train also says this week against Ipswich he will match, if not go a couple of goals better than his 10 he bagged in the blustery conditions at Rothwell Park earlier this season.

Current statistics and averages suggests the great man will kick 88 goals this year due to his current average of 4.9 a game (better averages than Jack Riewoldt and Buddy Franklin). Im tipping him to have a few more days out under his belt this season and crack the ton.

Haters dont shoot the messenger here. Just forwarding on information that has just come available by method of SMS.

Cheers

Stick around Nev, you are good for a laugh if nothing else.

Just dont upset my mate knuckles, his temper rests on knifes edge.
Thanks for the support Morro, i believe the public need me!
Tell nuckles to settle down.
id say its far from a 2 horse race from what ive seen, apart from the obvious 2 front runners. i believe Caboolture and buffs will finish strong much the same way we did down at KP in 89. As the days get shorter its all about who can keep the numbers on the track and not at home in front of the fire. Which is where i am now sipping an irish whiskey..

Thanks for the support Morro, i believe the public need me!
Tell nuckles to settle down.
id say its far from a 2 horse race from what ive seen, apart from the obvious 2 front runners. i believe Caboolture and buffs will finish strong much the same way we did down at KP in 89. As the days get shorter its all about who can keep the numbers on the track and not at home in front of the fire. Which is where i am now sipping an irish whiskey..

I believe your big enough & ugly enough to tell me yourself big nev.. ;)

But in saying that i agree. everyone who has said its an easy haul for nambour and logan certainly have no clue what they are talking about and should go back to fondling there own cousins.

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?
WoW this would have to be the stupidist thing written on here yet!! more stupid then watto getting 40 touches!!!!!! Half way through the season and its now a 2 horse race?? Any team that makes the finals could simply win the flag esepciallly if your club is thinking like that!! any team on anyday can win a game of footy!! Dont let the ladder fool you. Us mighty buffs won the flag the hard way in 09!!! The buff stampede is coming toot toot:thumbsu:

Best of luck to all teams on the weekend. As I've stated, I'm not involved on a volunteer basis with Div 2 anymore and will be travelling with Division 1 UQ, but in my heart will always be a Division 2 volunteer ;)

Was actually looking forward to this week for Division 2 which is being held at Oakman Oval, not Oval 7. Oakman is the home of the Wests Jr Bulldogs which funnily enough I started as a inexperienced-football wise coach. And weird enough that year I coached there blokes who now play senior grade footy were just kids. Feeling old now at 26 :D

Sweetie you have failed to give your envisage of possibly the biggest name on this forum! That would be the great man Alan Flower AKA "The A-train"

Can you please come back to the forum on this matter when you have a moment, love your work!

Flower is an overated blimp in the competition, although you seem to have a man crush on him.

Crock I was referring to what club I left Moorooka for initially, since you know all my movements and whereabouts I thought you may have cottoned to what I was implying! Mayne Tigers, you played there too back in your heyday....apparently!

I wouldn't live anyway near Moorooka if you paid me! What do they call it... Little Africa?!?!?

Ill ask you again for the 5th time, do you still play still?

I'm not going to accept the figure as 8 yellow cards, surely you drunken nobody's at the chookpen can have a bit more common sense than that! What's the real figure?

true numbers mate 8 yellows from 13 games.
mate back in the day Mayne was Mayne , not the Everton Seniors you played ressies for.

Sweetie you have failed to give your envisage of possibly the biggest name on this forum! That would be the great man Alan Flower AKA "The A-train"

Can you please come back to the forum on this matter when you have a moment, love your work!

Hard to say, he doesnt post on here so I cant get a feel of his being. But ill take a stab, probably see him as a scott cummings type, not peak cummings more 2011 version, who uses ass to work opponents off footy. Strong mits, straight kick. Doesnt leave goal square much?

My apologies to Flower Power. It seems I was mislead by what I thought was a reliable source.

I think we can all learn something from this,

1 - check facts before gloating

2 - Flower Power is loving the attention.

Like I always say, you are noone unless spoken about. And right now, Flowers you are definately someone.

Ps. I was suprised when I heard G was beating him as Flowers kicks more bags than.............. Someone who kicks lots of bags :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That and Watto will always back his man ;) :D

Watto is a good bloke, regardless of the obsession from other clubs. Always up for a good chat at training and a few beers afterwards. Come game time is a completely different beast and gets the white line fever no doubt, but I won't judge him for that. He's a young man that has a lot to learn, but he's a not bad guy.

People who punch players in the head after getting tackled are bad guys.

Anyway just my opinion.

More to the question, is the comp a 2 horse race right now?

totally agree with you smy1305, there are a lot of players who must hate the s**t getting given and received on here. i do it to annoy watto because he bites too well, he gives me a laugh, he is a tool, and lets face it the bottom side will be Moorooka or UQ, and having his rants up on our dressing room walls when we play them is the little bit that may get us over the line. we may only win two games this year but if both of them are against the great watto, all the better.

I will be waiting for his comment saying we are uneducated, hillbilly, inbred, little africa, drunken, yobbos and any other term he comes up with to somehow show he is none of those things, as well as paddlepop correcting my spelling. the more the merrier. and they keep on giving because they dont know they are the joke.
ignorance is bliss.

Hard to say, he doesnt post on here so I cant get a feel of his being. But ill take a stab, probably see him as a scott cummings type, not peak cummings more 2011 version, who uses ass to work opponents off footy. Strong mits, straight kick. Doesnt leave goal square much?

flower is a strong hard runner out of the square who takes a strong grab out in front. he is not totaly comfortable in high marking contests and somtimes lowers his eyes. he is not afraid to spoil in the forwards as he played a lot of footy in the backline. yes he kicks true.
stop the flow of low direct kicks and he wont kick a lot of goals

Crock first you call flower an oversees blimp then u rave about his brilliance! STOP DRINKING!

My admiration of flower is severely outweighed by your obsession with me!!!

flower is a strong hard runner out of the square who takes a strong grab out in front. he is not totaly comfortable in high marking contests and somtimes lowers his eyes. he is not afraid to spoil in the forwards as he played a lot of footy in the backline. yes he kicks true.
stop the flow of low direct kicks and he wont kick a lot of goals

Is that how you stop him? Ahhhh shoulda known and followed the roosters advice WHEN HE KICKED 8 AGAINST YOU BLOKES.

Your words are really starting to lose respect crocodile

Is that how you stop him? Ahhhh shoulda known and followed the roosters advice WHEN HE KICKED 8 AGAINST YOU BLOKES.

Your words are really starting to lose respect crocodile

mate maybe we didnt have the cattle to do the job, just what i think.
capitals now mate are we getting uptight.

Crock first you call flower an oversees blimp then u rave about his brilliance! STOP DRINKING!

My admiration of flower is severely outweighed by your obsession with me!!!

i never said he was from oversees, wherever that is. i said he is overated and a blimp on the footy charts that you want to masturbate to for some reason. i told everyone why i concentrate on you, you bite too easily, and you are a tool.
again you go on about drunken comments, fool. why are you the only one who is always sober, educated, un african, non hillbilly because someone has something to say.
i dont need to drink watto , you make me happy.

i never said he was from oversees, wherever that is. i said he is overated and a blimp on the footy charts that you want to masturbate to for some reason. i told everyone why i concentrate on you, you bite too easily, and you are a tool.
again you go on about drunken comments, fool. why are you the only one who is always sober, educated, un african, non hillbilly because someone has something to say.
i dont need to drink watto , you make me happy.

Don't hate on the iPhone auto correct crock, it's called technology you dinosaur!

What's the bet you are jealous of flowers football ability??

What's the bet you don't annoy me at all and I love stirring you up cause you think you are getting under my skin?

Finally, please tell your mrs to stop calling me....I'm really need a good nights sleep for once because you can't satisfy her!

Don't hate on the iPhone auto correct crock, it's called technology you dinosaur!

What's the bet you are jealous of flowers football ability??

What's the bet you don't annoy me at all and I love stirring you up cause you think you are getting under my skin?

Finally, please tell your mrs to stop calling me....I'm really need a good nights sleep for once because you can't satisfy her!

now i know you are hooked, i dont have a wife, and my girlfreind is definately not calling you, although yesterday you said i was gay. mate i am under your skin and you know it.
now you are blaming technology for your failings, seems this old dinosaur gets it right most times and i am out on the town as well mate, some can cope some cant.

P.S. auto correct doesnt happen if you are correct in the first place, tool

now i know you are hooked, i dont have a wife, and my girlfreind is definately not calling you, although yesterday you said i was gay. mate i am under your skin and you know it.
now you are blaming technology for your failings, seems this old dinosaur gets it right most times and i am out on the town as well mate, some can cope some cant.

P.S. auto correct doesnt happen if you are correct in the first place, tool

Crock can you confirm you coach the Moorooka under 18's or have done so this year?

Sure Am are u a lion that makes ice creams?

Only in my spare time. I'm the lead singer for Nickeback by profession.

totally agree with you smy1305, there are a lot of players who must hate the s**t getting given and received on here. i do it to annoy watto because he bites too well, he gives me a laugh, he is a tool, and lets face it the bottom side will be Moorooka or UQ, and having his rants up on our dressing room walls when we play them is the little bit that may get us over the line. we may only win two games this year but if both of them are against the great watto, all the better.

I will be waiting for his comment saying we are uneducated, hillbilly, inbred, little africa, drunken, yobbos and any other term he comes up with to somehow show he is none of those things, as well as paddlepop correcting my spelling. the more the merrier. and they keep on giving because they dont know they are the joke.
ignorance is bliss.

Actually I just found it pretty ironic that you'd make spelling mistake while giving someone a spray about their English skills. But anyway, I've got more important things to do right now. Like getting a good night's sleep before we pump Coomera tomorrow arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back