AFLQ State Association - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 of finals in Div 2 and no surprises! Kedron had a thrilling win in overtime...great game to watch!!! Should be absolute rip snorter at Dauth park next week!! Robina just didnt take their chances!!!

No surprises at Caboolture at all!! Logan been improvers but no where near good enough to match it with the good sides....predictions were spot on....week 1 over.......bye bye Cobras!!!!:D:D

Can anyone shed some light on my the Div 1 semis are played over 2 weeks?

Seems to be an advantage to finish 3 or 4th. How good will Wynnum feel getting a week break before a prelim.

Ludicrous.

Big day at Caboolture on Saturday. Such a shame #14 and #23 from the Cobras spent too much time talking a big game and not enough time getting a kick.

Robina will go in favourites on Saturday, but Caboolture are not without a shout.

Week 1 of finals in Div 2 and no surprises! Kedron had a thrilling win in overtime...great game to watch!!! Should be absolute rip snorter at Dauth park next week!! Robina just didnt take their chances!!!

No surprises at Caboolture at all!! Logan been improvers but no where near good enough to match it with the good sides....predictions were spot on....week 1 over.......bye bye Cobras!!!!:D:D

It sure was, a real nail biter! Young Daniel Duffield had a blinder :thumbsu:

would like to congratulate all the logan cobra supporters on here, i must say at the start of the season you certainly were talking up your massive premiership credentials and have certainly shown thru again that your a team to be beaten....ohh its the girls team that made the grand final hahahahahahhaaha

would like to congratulate all the logan cobra supporters on here, i must say at the start of the season you certainly were talking up your massive premiership credentials and have certainly shown thru again that your a team to be beaten....ohh its the girls team that made the grand final hahahahahahhaaha
Too funny! it takes more than piss and wind to win a flag!

Anyone got any thoughts about this weekends game of Caloundra V Coorparoo? Home ground advantage here? Or are the kings good enouogh to get over the line here?
Both 1 -1 throughout the year so should be a cracker. What do people think of the finals set up of top 4?

I'm hearing some rumours that a former Alex Hills player recently retired is heading to Calamvale to coach next year? anyone care to comment on this?? rumours are a buzzzz....

I'm hearing some rumours that a former Alex Hills player recently retired is heading to Calamvale to coach next year? anyone care to comment on this?? rumours are a buzzzz....

Hmmmmm Interesting... "Rumors are a buzzzzz" hahah Very suttle...mate...

I cant see buzwell heading over there...

But we did have a few playingg retiring this year..
Shame we couldnt send them off a little better..

Would love to know How your getting your info bromanbomber...??

:cool::cool:

My mail says he is very welcome...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grapvine stretches far up the south east coastal region. :p

It would be great to see how far the rumour could stretch but I can confirm that no applications for coaches have been received at the Leopards. Sorry to disappoint.....

Looking forward to the Kedron vs Beenliegh clash on Saturday, should be a good one...

The Calamvale *s should get buzwell to play for them, not coach them. He'd be the best player in their fat toothless team.

Howdy Bear,

Is my understanding correct that you will be down with us next year in Div 2?? Mighty fine way to start a relationship wth teams in that comp with those comments....

Broman - he will probably win Alex Hills's best and fairest too. What is your point? My point was that he is a great footballer. Not sure how what your saying contradicts that.

Leopards - no your understanding is not correct. We will be in division 1 against next year. We will be better next season if they sort out the mess that is the committee and coaching staff.

Broman - he will probably win Alex Hills's best and fairest too. What is your point? My point was that he is a great footballer. Not sure how what your saying contradicts that.

Leopards - no your understanding is not correct. We will be in division 1 against next year. We will be better next season if they sort out the mess that is the committee and coaching staff.

your team should play the premiers of Div 2 in order to see whether your worthy of staying up or going down. My guess is you would get pumped by them as well.

Hey guys,

I've written a song about myself.

"I am the Bear. In. There.
Oh, yeah, yeah yeah.
I am the Bear. In. There.
You better be aware.
That I'm the Bear, oh yeah.
My footy skills are rare.
My kicks get heaps of air.
I live in a lair.
I am the Bear. In. Where?
I am in the Bear. In. THERE!"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh

We are the boys from Kenmore town and this is what we sing.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo join in the chorus, and sing it one and all
Join in the chorus, Kenmore's on the ball
Good old Kenmore, they're champions you'll agree
Kenmore will be premiers, just you wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back