Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any springwood fans out there that can tell us whats happening there. i thought they would improve with all their recruits,and i'm not trying to be sarcastic

I watched them play last week, they were ok. They're just too young. There's probably literally 15 in that side that would be under 21. The good thing is that they're all good kids and are likely to stick together for the next few years.

Obviously they're not all going to become quality senior players but if 8-10 of them mature in 3 years time all together and they'd have all played together since they were 15, good things could happen.

But all their key position players (with maybe one or two examples) are skinny kids that just need games pumped into them. A midrange (for the comp) key defender and a gun full forward (like Bear Wallin was 4 years ago) and they'd be pushing for a spot in the 5 I reckon.

yes thats a good idea mayne have been doing that with their youth the last few years and some are showing some good form from the experience they have gained. despite mayne losing they have improved considerably due this. i believe pumas will improve in years to come if their youth stay around their club

round 8 Tips
RATATATCAT 31
OUR FATHER 29
GORILLA BOY 28
ONCE A TIGER 28
TIGER G 26
MAGPIE BOY 24

sorry ratta tat , the abacus is in the workshop has to use the brain boy it hurt

round 9 tips
Surfers v Cooly = Cooly
W/Grange v PBC= PBC
Burleigh v Noosa= burleigh
Mayne v Springwood = Mayne
Maroochy v Sandgate= Sandgate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 9 tipping results
Rattatcat 32
Our father 30
Once atiger30
Magpie boy 29
Gorilla Boy 29
Tiger G 27

round 10 tips
BURLIEGH v W/GRANGE = BURLEIGH
SANDGATE v MAYNE = SANDGATE
COOLY v SPRINGWOOD = COOLY
PBC v NOOSA = NOOSA
SURFERS v MAROOCHY = MAROOCHY

Anyone got any info on the side to "represent" the comp next weekend. Players have all been told they are in squad but no official word any where else? I think Sandgate have 3 in it and Mayne 2 apparently. Forbes from Sandgate was one but he is injured and must be doubtful. Leaving the top side and the bottom side with the same number of players involved! That sounds right. Anyone from around the clubs no who is in? Probably 2 Springwood, 2 Cooly & couple from Surfers to make everyone feel special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back