Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the score posted on the AFLQ site is legit - hooooooooooly s**t, go you mighty Pumas :D :D
you got to thank Mayne fro that win we played the pumas into form:D:D good on them:thumbsu:

Rep side....... Endmonson and powell were picked from burleigh although powell wont play due too broken thumb. i've heard bloom is the only one from palmy that can play horn and carroll unavaible... smith and hawkins from coolie also....

Rep side....... Endmonson and powell were picked from burleigh although powell wont play due too broken thumb. i've heard bloom is the only one from palmy that can play horn and carroll unavaible... smith and hawkins from coolie also....

Sandgate had Forbes, Drew and Walker. Forbes hasnt played last two games and the other two got injured yesterday aparently and wont play either.

Round 10 tipping results
rattatcat 36
once a tiger 34
our father 34
gorilla boy 32
tiger g 31
magpie boy 31

Yeah what is happening with the Stockmen squad, anyone know who is in it? And what clubs are involved. No news on it at all. Not even AFLQ website have anything about it. Might be a small crowd at the game, nobody knows about it!

bloom , A munro , ianson, horn from palmy (carroll & drake injured)

Round 11 tips
W/Grange v Maroochy= W/grange
Mayne v Palm Beach= Mayne
Springwood v Burleigh=Burleigh
Surfers v Sandgate= Sandgate
Noosa v Coolangatta= Noosa

round11 tips results
Rattatat cat 40
Our Father 38
oncw a tiger 37
gorilla boy 35
magpie boy 34