Lions - 40 Points
Eagles - 40 Points
Broadbeach - 28 Points
Mt Gravatt - 24 Points
Redland - 18 Points
Labrador - 8 Points
Magpies - 6 Points
Mayne - 4 points

So its likely going to come down to Broadbeach and Mt Gravatt going for the 5th and final spot in the finals.

Broadbeach have to play: Labrador, Morningside, Magpies, Southport and Brisbane Lions.

Mt Gravatt have to play: Eagles, Mayne, Labrador, Redland and Morningside.

Mr Gravatt clearly have the easier run home but I'm tipping Broadbeach to make it, they have a better list with players like Toby Zaremba, Leigh McDonald, Daustin McCorkell, Korey Fulton, Jason Mooney and Scott Kelly.

could be..

did you go to the southport vs. broadbeach match? that was a great! very exciting

Is there promotion/relegation between the AFLQ and the premier division of the AFLSQ or are Mayne looking likely to get dropped cause they aint travelling too well in general?

Nizzy - why should there be ? Just because you are a Coolangatta fan, me thinks. :rolleyes:

Mayne should never have been dumped in the first place. It cost them money, players, and their home ground. Now they are trying to re-build from scratch. Might I be so bold as to suggest you have never been officially part of a club, especially one starting from the bottom of the pile.

I suggest you look at the levels of juniors and local development of the code (or lack of !) by certain other clubs to establish who shouldn't be in the top grade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back