Discussion AFLW 2017 Season: Predictions, Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

487874.jpg

Maybe it's me, but I would have thought for a competition launched in 2017, with all the money involed, with all we now know about clashes, TV footage and without the argument of history getting in the way - you would have thought they nailed the clash jumper issue first time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it's me, but I would have thought for a competition launched in 2017, with all the money involed, with all we now know about clashes, TV footage and without the argument of history getting in the way - you would have thought they nailed the clash jumper issue first time around.

Counterpoint: it's still the AFL.

Adelaide once again forced into their white strip for a home game. It's disappointing only 3 of the 8 clubs bothered to produce clash strips. Hopefully all clubs will have one by next season.

Adelaide once again forced into their white strip for a home game. It's disappointing only 3 of the 8 clubs bothered to produce clash strips. Hopefully all clubs will have one by next season.

I think that was always their plan to wear white in Darwin

but yeah they've ended up wearing it way more often than I'd have liked

hopefully they can wear their home strip next week against Collingwood even though it's in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back