AFLW 2018 - go you Crow girls!

How excited are you to to follow the AFLW in 2018?

• Maximal anticipation, Can't bloody wait - back-to-back, yeah baby!

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Excited and eager to see the girls defend their title!

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • Excited enough to see some footy action

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Neutral - likely will watch some games, not bothered if I have other things to do on the day

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Negative Nellie - just can't get any excitement, even if watching girls kicking some balls

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Strongly opposed to AFLW - bring back State of Origin instead..or AFLX..I only want to see men!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Jess Allen looked a bit lost in the second half, though this is what practice matches are for, experience for her to learn from.

Just hope the umpiring we saw tonight wont be a reflection on the season ahead.

I didn’t know half the girls out there tonight but I thought Deni Varnhagen looked clean with her hands, was quick and got us moving, Justin Mules ran real hard contest to contest, crashed in and was good in traffic and Foley swung the momentum in the last quarter with some pretty strong attack on the footy.

I really hoped they would have improved the throwing it on the boot wildly from last year but didn’t seem to be any difference tonight. Even worse with the out of bounds rule.

Oh and Get Becchara Palmer, the volleyballer, up forward to take a grab!

If people are getting this fired up for a pre-season game imagine the melts after Feb 2 :D
The melts were probably a reflection of the umpiring bias in the 2nd half. Sure, it's a trial match of an error-ridden game, most sporting fans want a fair game while watching one.

We need to improve more in our forward entry kicks. The endeavor was there, which was really great to see.

Doubt it. The seats in the southern stand have been there for decades.

I'm disappointed all matches are at Norwood to be honest. Norwood is one of the worst SANFL grounds in terms of facilities, and there's more room to move around at Thebby.

Better outside of ground entertainment facilities in Norwood. That's where I'd prefer the game to be if I was in Adelaide.

Back