AFLW 2018 - R2 - Fremantle v Collingwood, Optus Stadium, Sat Feb 10th, 4.10pm WST (7pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't you got anything better do to on a Saturday night than come on here and put people down . No one is shoving it down your throat, **** off and dont watch it.

Open the papers, read the net, listen to the radio (3aw is covering this and not Australia v England from the G) watch the news, it is being shoved down our throats. And this is a forum where opinions are expressed. I think it shouldn't be prime time, thats my opinion, you like it, great for you. enjoy it.
And i'm not watching anymore, I had enough and now watching the T20

Last edited:

Open the papers, read the net, listen to the radio (3aw is covering this and not Australia v England from the G) watch the news, it is being shoved down our throats. And this is a forum where opinions are expressed. I think it shouldn't be prime time, thats my opinion, you like it, great for you. enjoy it.

So what you’re saying is football-related media is reporting on the football? Not to mention the irony of willingly entering a women’s footy thread to complain about women’s footy being shoved down your throat.

Choicci goes in hard for the footy.

Jason is one, who is the other commentator for channel 7?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Funny thing this, I have a couple of mates who don’t follow footy. At all. Don’t have a team, don’t have an interest.

Can you imagine how they get through a football season (eg Jan-Dec each year)

And do you know what, not once have I heard them complain that the AFL is shoved down their throats...

Get over it

Last edited:
Weren't 54k tickets sold? Why would 13,000 people who've bought tickets decide not to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with fence at this ground? Front row would have to be sold as restricted viewing for the AFL season?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

$2 is very much disposable. And other events have been held at the stadium before this.
Yeah I get that, but surely those 13,000 people had the intention of going to see the footy, hence why they bought tickets. Why would they suddenly not want to go? I get a couple of thousand maybe not showing up, but 13k? That's a lot.

Gee, what a hero.

Well I watched the second half and thought the skills had improved considerably from last year and it was quite enjoyable to watch. It’s disappointing that there is already rumblings of discontent - imo they are going to need at least a decade to see a consistenly good competition considering that so many have only recently started playing the game

Apparently there are hundreds of people waiting for buses and trains AGAIN

******* useless transperth massively overwhelmed
Found it not to bad. Got on the first train, Armadale line. The only station that had people who couldn't get on was Burswood. 10 min wait for a train home.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back