Player Sponsorship AFLW 2019 - SARAH ROWE. Someone want to go to the Inner Sanctum experience at Vic Park tomorrow?

who to sponsor?

• Sarah Rowe

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Georgie Parker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ruby Schieicher

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Prizes have been drawn in the order they are listed in on the brochure.
If you don't want the prize, or can't go, then it will be redrawn:)

Season Launch, Tuesday 29th January
The winners are Maggie5 and Obese Arachnid

Best & Fairest - date to be announced
The winners are jmac70 and Gone Critical

Tour behind the scenes of the training facilities, watch training up close and personal, followed by team BBQ to get to know players
The winners are Vicky Park and Bad Horse

Inner Sanctum pre-match experience, be part of the guard of honour at a match. (date tba)
The winners are Kashyboy and Morganashlee

Jumper - a choice between a 2019 team-signed jumper or one personally signed by Sarah Rowe
The winner is Magpie Ink

Official player sponsors scarf
The winner is lyfsux

General Admission membership to Collingwood AFL home games
The winners are Pedro and jackcass

Congratulations and thanks everyone for your contributions.
Let me know if you can't go etc
Hi MG. I can’t make the B&F, can you please give somebody else a chance?
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello my friends,
Sorry its been such a long time btw posts & visits to BF, I am so happy that you've all rallied together & raised the money to go ahead with sponsoring an AFLW player for 2019. A great choice with Rowey as she is known at training, she won all 3 2km Time trials during pre season getting her 3rd one done in under 7 mins, she was impressive in our.practice game Saturday night booting 2 goals, she still htas a bit to learn but has been taking it all in really well at training and her team mates love her. I hope to meet some of you at the sponsors benefits such as the season launch (nxt Tuesday night), behind the scenes & dinner with the girls, inner sanctum in round 7 & the best n fairest night. After we sponsored Steph Chiocci in 2017 I loved the idea of player sponsorship so went all out solo in 2018 & am also going out in 2019 to sponsor Steph for a 3rd consecutive season. :)

If you haven't seen this pls check it out. It was nerve wracking but a fun & exciting thing to do with the club & I felt honoured been asked to help do this :D

I'll check in on this thread over coming AFLW season :) only 12 days till Round 1!!

MG, my apologies, something bad has come up and I won't be able to come. I'm sorry.

Horse
Sorry to hear that Horse.
VP is going to be very disappointed. Hope you can make the other event.

I’ll re-draw this tomorrow

Well guess what! GC can't go to the Season's Launch on the 29th January either due to a prior engagement (nothing personal VP) so I've re-drawn this again and the new winner is
Magpie Ink
Hope you can go:)

Well guess what! GC can't go to the Season's Launch on the 29th January either due to a prior engagement (nothing personal VP) so I've re-drawn this again and the new winner is
Magpie Ink
Hope you can go:)
I'm 99% sure I could make it depending on time and place.

In saying this I've already won the signed jumper???

Is there people who would like to go who haven't been drawn out yet?

I'm 99% sure I could make it depending on time and place.

In saying this I've already won the signed jumper???

Is there people who would like to go who haven't been drawn out yet?
barrackers or manicmagpie do you wish to accept Magpie Ink’s kind offer?
Please let us know today

Back