Player Sponsorship AFLW 2019 - SARAH ROWE. Someone want to go to the Inner Sanctum experience at Vic Park tomorrow?

who to sponsor?

• Sarah Rowe

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Georgie Parker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ruby Schieicher

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maggie5 $50 paid
lyfsux $50 paid
Vicky Park $100
Magpie Ink $100
barrackers $50
Bad Horse $200 paid
manicmagpie $50
jackcass $50
Pedro $50.
Morganashlee $100
Kashyboy $50 paid
Obese Arachnid $50
Gone Critical

Ok everyone we have the money to proceed thanks to GC's generosity. If anyone else wants to be involved, (or if anyone wishes to contribute more) he will be reimbursed.

Please pay your money into the usual acct asap
BSB 062-692
acct number 2675 3891

I've added a poll with the names mentioned and a decision will need to be made by Monday
Only vote if you are sponsoring
Done.

Thanks MG

I just went to the forum about the changes, seems they can't fit them all in at this time. Might wait until they sort it out then bring it to their attention.
well that's going to be interesting when this year's has to be added:)

Mmm, mine too.
From the forum:

"It's in the OP, but more than 5 badges were making names glitch out so Chief froze out certain badges to make sure that the site would function. It's only temporary. "

I might ask if the earliest ones can be omitted first so that this years can be shown.

I just went to the forum about the changes, seems they can't fit them all in at this time. Might wait until they sort it out then bring it to their attention.
Also just realised I’ve lost Scharenberg 17 as well.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
As I usually do with most of the sponsorship prizes that are raffled I will donate this back for everyone else to enjoy:sick:

But but...its a really good one. In honour of the current season I diid "shaun marsh playing one he should have left outside off stump to be caught at second slip for an unlucky but stylish 8". It comes complete with sample of Justin Langers drool and is about to be released for a limited releaae run of 1100 on Fox cricket. Heals and tubs have 4 each in their pool rooms.

Aug 25, 2007
Gladstone Qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
But but...its a really good one. In honour of the current season I diid "shaun marsh playing one he should have left outside off stump to be caught at second slip for an unlucky but stylish 8". It comes complete with sample of Justin Langers drool and is about to be released for a limited releaae run of 1100 on Fox cricket. Heals and tubs have 4 each in their pool rooms.

You had me at "Shaun Marsh for an unlucky but stylish 8"
but lost me as soon as you mention Langer* even with or without the drool

*he help drop Handscomb for that other idiot Marsh

Back