Discussion AFLW 2021 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
A new season brings with it new sponsors and tweaks to the existing guernsey's.

Brisbane and Price Attack are partners for 2021.

Featuring a rather cringeworthy photo.

If this is a replica of another AFLW 2021 guernsey thread, please tag me in it and delete this thread when necessary.

Cheers.

Syxx

Debutant
Sep 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, MVFC
Collingwood just sent out an email about the 2021 AFLW Leadership Group. Email signature had a new addition.

sig.PNG

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Collingwood just sent out an email about the 2021 AFLW Leadership Group. Email signature had a new addition.

View attachment 1022070
I wonder how nike will be used in aflw. The reports are the deal will be massive, which means maximum use of the Nike name and logo across all sides of the club. I assumed that cotton was going to continue as the apparel supplie, so might be a shorts partner or something to that affect.

Ps. I've added your post to the men's forum as it gives a massive hint to the new supplier (not that it's a surprise to us).

Syxx

Debutant
Sep 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, MVFC
The Nike logo isn't a new addition, as much as it might seem like it. It's been on AFLW email signatures since 2018.
Good call mate, I just had a look at some old emails and that is correct. I have never noticed it before, must be because of the current situation my eye is drawn to a tick appearing on anything Collingwood related.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Health Insurance I'm pretty sure. They sponsor Tottenham, and have done since 2014/15 I think.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have picked up a handful of clubs over the past couple of months. North and essendon atleast and also had Brisbane and Sydney fc for the aleague restart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
White stripe around the bottom of the shorts.
Hasn't that been Light Blue the other years?
Not in the most recent season. Baby blue disappeared from all parts of the uniform, including the accents on the home jumper and shorts, when the clash jumper changed to white. It was more noticeable on the away shorts though:

mpres1.jpg

mpres2.jpg

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory

I noticed that they'd finally managed to get Geelong right. Only took three seasons. Its not like Cotton On are the mens apparel partner for Geelong or anything...

Not sure whats going on with Adelaide there. Royal blue cuffs? Surely a mistake. If it was going to be blue, it would be navy you'd think.

Not sure whats going on with Adelaide there. Royal blue cuffs? Surely a mistake. If it was going to be blue, it would be navy you'd think.
I reckon someone at cotton on who has little footy knowledge has taken a look at our logo, seen it is mostly royal blue and figured that was an okay colour to use on the jumper.

Back