The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Someone mentioned this on Facebook and got roasted by his family and friends..

But I agree! Collingwood cut theirs a couple of years ago and look where they are now maybe bring back Solomon to do it
Yeah if your in the Facebook group you’ve gotta be a bit careful as there is quite a few family members of players and coaches (along with coaches and players themselves)

I think he’ll get the nod again next season but next year is probably the last straw- if it’s the same, then he is gone but from what I’ve heard he has the backing of the club and Fi.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Someone mentioned this on Facebook and got roasted by his family and friends..

But I agree! Collingwood cut theirs a couple of years ago and look where they are now maybe bring back Solomon to do it

Well this Facebook group might be accepting of being woeful and embarrassing but us pure fans can never be accepting. We were winless and some of our smashings broke point scoring records.
Lake and his offsider McLarty have to go.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah if your in the Facebook group you’ve gotta be a bit careful as there is quite a few family members of players and coaches (along with coaches and players themselves)

I think he’ll get the nod again next season but next year is probably the last straw- if it’s the same, then he is gone but from what I’ve heard he has the backing of the club and Fi.

No on the club Facebook

Yeah, why not. I thought we were linked to Bec Goddard at one stage.
Has Daisy Pearce retired? If so, why not ask her.
Nah she hasn't. Had a knee injury that made her miss the prelim, but otherwise, she is still young enough to keep playing.

I do agree, we need more women coaches in womens footy.

Back