AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Shierlaw ags $2.75 -Sb. Not much else going today

Bom predicting bad weather. They haven't had a good track record this year to be fair but if its half of what they predict could be anyones game. Freo thrive off very fast movement so heavy rain takes that away. On the flip side they do have the best tackler in the game.
'Star Eagle Dana Hooker's season is over as she requires surgery on her foot.' -afl womens update.
Could sway the game even more in freos favour today.

trying a few multis just for some fun
1u North win, Freo win, Adel win, Abbatangelo ags, duffy ags, E.Jones ags @5.15 sb
0.5u North win, Freo win, Adel win, biddell ags, randall ags @11.25 sb powered.
0.3u North win, Freo win, Adel win, ashmore ags, duffy ags, houghton ags, E.Jones ags, woodland ags @23.10 sb powered.

doubles for North game:
1u North win + AbbaT ags @1.80 sb/b365
1u North win + E King ags @1.90 sb

I’m done. I want to swing an axe threw the Hisense. GC are pathetic.

1u sgm - adel win + Biddell ags @3.40 b365
0.5u sgm - adel win + C.Randall ags @9 b365 (played some time at hf last week.)
1u sgm - adel win + ponter ags @2.40 sb
1u sgm- adel win + woodland ags @2.20sb

Last edited:
Is it safe to say there isnt/wasnt the talent available to expand so aggressively?

1 point through 3.5 quarters and from my very limited knowledge theyre not even the worst team?

Gc insipid today, lions ran all over them
Don't think they are as bad as todays result but certainly in the no bet basket for now
Atrocious, didn’t come to play. I over rated them, but they are not as bad as they performed today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one Crows!! :)
Ripper stuff Randall!

Do people like freo 1-39 in the wet today? (hard to see them winning by more in the wet?)
edit: adding
1.5u freo 1-39 @1.50 b365
1u freo win + duffy ags @1.66 b365

Last edited:
This tactic might be good going forward (matching the winner to GK's). It's only early but it doesn't look like the weak teams can upset some of the better teams. They just don't seem to have the offensive prowess to kick goals in normal play. I mean what better chance for WC to beat Freo than in teaming rain - lost the inside 50 count 35 to 14 and 13 scoring shots to 4.

Alot of good team vs poor team matchups this round but in total out of 14 matches this season in 9 games the loser kicked 2 or less goals. Makes it tricky for totals to go over when 1 team has to kicked 85% of the total.

Week 2 Power Rankings:

1. North (-)
2. Adelaide (+2)
3. Fremantle (-1)
4. Brisbane (+2)
5. Melbourne (-2)
6. Collingwood (-1)
7. Saints (-)
8. Bulldogs (+2)
9. Carlton (-1)
10. GWS (+1)
11. West Coast (+1)
12. Geelong (+1)
13. GC (-4)
14. Richmond (-)

As much as i wanted to put GC down the bottom after that shameful effort, but they wont play that bad again. Carlton with 2 close losses the better of the winless sides and Melbourne probably a little stiff to move down but thought Adelaide & Brisbane were really impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back