AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

1u N kelly, Cameron ags @7.40 sb powered.
boom! first multi ticked! cheers Niamh Kelly!
1 half left for you to score Grace kelly! cmon kick one to get even with your sister! :wink:

Edit:
The Kelly sisters my new fav sisters:
2u WC win and g Kelly ags @2.87 b365
2u g Kelly ags @2 b365
1.5U g.Kelly and n Kelly ags @5 b365
the Kelly sisters have kicked half of WC's score.

Gibson gets a free kick 20 out right infront of goal, and gets a chance at this..
0.3u cameron, kelly, kelly, gibson @22.50 sb
Then she sprays it.... :rolleyes::sweatsmile: theres a reason these are the bottom 2 teams #thatswomensfooty

Last edited:
2u WC -11.5 Bet 365. Markets overrating WC's win over a hapless Geel. Rich at home and playing good footy. I'm normally keen to oppose weak teams off a win as they can be flat the following week.

Bit of upside is Grace Kelly went off with injury problems late and Swanson might be in trouble for a high hit (don't know if anything has come of this).

Other books have Rich -13.5.

Last edited:
2u Ade -12.5. If you allocate say 6 points HGA then this line is too low. Think Ade easily a better team and on the rebound after a bad loss. They tend to be very dominant when winning, but alternatively WB haven't been rolling over either. Stats wise they should dominant poss, contested pos and I50's and with a dominant attack that should be enough to kick a decent score.

Tough round

Agree on Adelaide and Tigers, have had a little on Tigers 25+. The other I'm looking at is GWS with the minus. think GWS win comfortably, Geelong are a rabble at the moment.

Others are tricky, Carlton line seems high considering their highest margin of the year is 33 against Geelong, but GC simply don't turn up some weeks.
Same with the Pies line, its probably about right but more tempting than the Carlton.

Brissy line is tempting and might even take 15+ but will wait till closer as rain predicted.

Freo/Melb line is about right, Freo I don't think are quite there at the moment but they have HGA.

the Round 7 B+F votes: I gave blackburn 0, Bowers 2 or 3, Phillips 0, davies 0. making-
Total ytd:
Blackburn 9 or 10,
Bowers 13 or 14,
Phillips 11 or 12,
Davies 9.

Ahead:
WB has 1tough game, 1 easier game: Crows and tigers.
Freo have 2tough games - Dees and north.
Crows have 2tough games WB and Pies
Pies have 1 easier game, 1 tough game- Saints and Crows
-probably still too close to call till after round 8. but bowers surely the fav. Not sure of any other outside threats? mayb Garner?? or a lions player? otherwise none that comes to mind.

Last edited:
the Round 7 B+F votes: I gave blackburn 0, Bowers 2 or 3, Phillips 0, davies 0. making-
Total ytd:
Blackburn 9 or 10,
Bowers 13 or 14,
Phillips 11 or 12,
Davies 9.

Ahead:
WB has 1tough game, 1 easier game: Crows and tigers.
Freo have 2tough games - Dees and north.
Crows have 2tough games WB and Pies
Pies have 1 easier game, 1 tough game- Saints and Crows
-probably still too close to call till after round 8. but bowers surely the fav. Not sure of any other outside threats? mayb Garner?? or a lions player? otherwise none.
Paxman and Kearney have finished high on the leaderboard every year. I don't see why that would change this time around, especially Paxman whose stats are at a career high and hair is at peak attention-grabbingness.

And I wouldn't be so quick to assume Davey will get the most for Collingwood, after the way Bonnici ludicrously polled as many votes as Lambert last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty keen on the Vescio train tonight.
3U -2+ $2.30 SB
Tailing
2u vescio 2g+ @2.30 sb

2u Stevens 2g+ @2.75 sb
4u SGM - blues h2h, vescio ags, Stevens ags @2.17 lads boost
edit: adding
1.5u blues h2h, vescio ags, Stevens ags, Egan 15+, presparkis 20+ @3.32 lads
1u blues h2h, vescio ags, Stevens ags, Egan 20+, presparkis 20+ @8.74 lads

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back