AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

2u WC -11.5 Bet 365. Markets overrating WC's win over a hapless Geel. Rich at home and playing good footy. I'm normally keen to oppose weak teams off a win as they can be flat the following week.

Bit of upside is Grace Kelly went off with injury problems late and Swanson might be in trouble for a high hit (don't know if anything has come of this).

Other books have Rich -13.5.
Swanson is confirmed out and is pretty close to WC best player so i'm liking this Tiger bet even more.

Swanson is confirmed out and is pretty close to WC best player so i'm liking this Tiger bet even more.
agree. plus tigers were on fire last week. I could see either g kelly/cameron getting 1 goal... but besides that i like Richmond for the win. Mckenzie and Conti to star again. Will look at Rich gs and possesions in the morning once they're up.
taking 1u rich -14.5 @1.91 b365.

(& my gosh, i think im having first world problems - having to deal with 9AFL games and 7AFLW games on the same weekend... i forgot its so hard to find enough time to research all the players with diff bookies and still do life at the same time. haha )

Last edited:
Mckenzie 15+ posessions @2 lads
i have 5u on.
way too high for someone inform imo.
gone over in 4/7 games, got 14 in another game, playing a weaker team today.

added:
1u multi -mckenzie 15+, conti 20+, port win @2.70
1u multi port win into g kelly ags @2.26 lads
1u multi port win into cameron ags @2.37 lads
1u sgm wakefield, brennan, ags, mckenzie 10+, port win @2.62 lads

Last edited:
mckenzie already 4 touches in first 4 minutes. only need 11 more. richmond look on already.

update:
on 10 halfway throught the 2nd Q. - i should have put all of guldens winnings on it from last night. :huh: :wink:
G kelly goal :whitecheck:
brennan goal :whitecheck:
cameron goal :whitecheck:
conti 20.. :whitecheck:
mcK 16 :whitecheck: yes!
wakefield. :crossmark:
port game looking good now. :whitecheck:

Last edited:
crows/dogs game so far:

1u Teah Charlton ags @2.75 b365
0.5u Teah Charlton 2g+ @13 b365
1.5u huntington ags @1.80 b365
1u sgm - phillips ponter huntington ags @4.33 b365
1u sgm - toogood huntington ags @4 b365
1u sgm - phillips ponter jones ags @5.50 b365

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% have to fight it, just watched the footage like 5 times, have no idea how she has copped a ban for it, It happens beginning of first quarter if anyone wants to watch on Kayo or something.
its on the freo website as well. looks just like a free kick for a tackle just cause the dees player slipped...

Last edited:
7 Games to round off the AFLW season

Bulldogs 1.33 v 3.25 Richmond
North Melbourne 2.05 v 1.76 Fremantle
Melbourne 2.96 v 1.38 Brisbane
Gold coast 1.60 v 2.28 Geelong
Adelaide 1.66 v 2.17 Collingwood
GWS 4.05 v 1.23 Carlton
WCE 1.68 v 2.15 Saints

North win, and they seal the finals with their own destiny. If north lose, it opens up the door for the Blues to make the finals.

A freo win, seals a home final in the first week.

The battle for the spoon is alive.

Amazing how the AFLW have planned out the final round, with all teams likely to be contesting finals playing each other, and the outsiders playing each other.

for Round 8 B&F votes, i gave: Blackburn 0, Bowers 0, Philips 0, Davey 3 ( bonnici 2, lambert 1, paxman 2, garner 0. )
making total:
Blackburn 9 or 10,
Bowers 14 **maybe ineligible, edit: eligible
Philips 11 or 12
Davey 12
bonnici - unknown might need to count back.
lambert - unknown
paxman unknown might need to count back.
garner - unknown.
....things just got interesting.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if Freo are shot. Lost to Bris, Melb and should have lost to Carl. Smashed all the weaker teams. Went back and had a look at the stats and against the better teams they are getting hammered in disposals and contested possessions. Apart from Bowers in some games she is the only one getting over 15 possessions.

Now they lose Bowers and her 20+ disposals and 10+ tackles and they haven't been playing well at all. I think catching a couple of points with NM makes sense for a couple of units.

This is a weird thing to say but Freo's best performances have been away from Fremantle Oval this season.

The games against West Coast (narrow win), Gold Coast (weak 1st half), Brisbane Lost, Melbourne Lost at Freo Oval this season. I didnt watch their game against GWS there............but there is a pattern occurring in that they aren't performing as good at home than they are away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back