AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

1.5u Gay ags @3.75 sb (listed ff, if she plays ff = crazy odds.)
1u sharp ags @2.37 sb
1u osullivan ags 2.55 b365
1u parry ags @2.63 sb
0.5u sgm gay, mithen ags @15 b365
2u hore ags, scott ags @2.60 b365
2u houghton , duffy ags @2.50 b365
View attachment 1092814
I owe you a beer for Gays late goal.

1u molloy sheridan ags @2.60 b365
1u garner , abbaT ags @4.50 b365
0.5umax. molloy sheridan garner , abbaT ags @12 b365
1u garner bateman abbat ags @10sb
1u molloy sheridan, davey ags @5 sb
half time - its looking alright so far.. green highlights have goaled to half time.
sheridan 0.3 ..lift your game mate.

Last edited:
can get dees for the flag @4.75 still at pb.

thinking of backing both Dees and crows (@3lads) for the flag, as odds will shorten after game and i like either of them to beat (bris/pies) in the GF..
benji21 thoughts?

I think one of those teams win it, I'm on Adelaide from the start of the season and been backing Melb last few weeks (although Pearce a big out).
I saw Dees at 5s somewhere i think maybe TAB

My AFLW flag bets: im backing Dees and Crows-
first ive bet
1.47u Dees wflag@4.75 pb
2.5u crows wflag@2.80 sb

but then i just realised i can multi others with the aflw flag too... so having a go at-
1.59u multi - franklin 2g, papley ags, Dees wflag @8.83 lads &
2.5u multi - franklin 2g, papley ags, adelaide wflag @5.61 lads
almost a potential 10u profit if a multi comes off.

**Dont miss the "Gay" Party*** get your tickets here! ;)
1617978976500.png
Prelim finals game 1- Crows V Dees at a glace (all sb)
1u Gay ags @4.33 -I dont mind this (dees), should play fwd again i think. i backed her last week for the win!
0.5u hatchard ags @3.30 -bit of value seems to run all over the ground.
1u randall ags @1.83 sb -playing at hf, and strong mark.
1.5u scheer ags @2.25 -playing more fwd now with philips back into the midfield. & has a massive kick therefore can kick goals from further out.
1u bannan ags @2.40
1u sgm Hore & scott ags @2.75.
1u sgm woodland & ponter ags @2.75

some other roughies of value:
1u Gay most goals @56 once again should be in fwd half.. odds could be split if many finish on 1g, but worth a chance still.
1u Bannan MG @18 same reason should play fwd,
1u Scheer MG @15 fwd
1u Philips MG @4.50 strong dominating mark, a common hit up target for crows, my fallback option for MG if a better roughie doesnt come off.

-others that are highly likely to kick 1 goal but have poor odds - phillips, woodland, ponter, scott, hore.
-zanker think moved into the mids??
-Mithen could play sometime fwd too i think. unsure.
-paxman? could move around the ground too.
-no disposal markets up yet, will check lads, tab and b365 tomorrow.
-expect game to be close. therefore not picking a winner for this game.

some same game multis:
0.3u ponter, randall, scheer, hore, scott, gay ags @76
0.3u ponter, woodland, scheer, hore, scott, gay ags @63.50
0.5u ponter, woodland, randall scheer ags @11.50

Last edited:
anyone else getting some dogsh$t limits on sb nowadays

7.50 on that Gay AGS and $5 on her most goals

Running out of bookies that offer GS markets who will take my bets :(

Prelim finals game 1- Crows V Dees at a glace (all sb)
1u Gay ags @4.33 -I dont mind this (dees), should play fwd again i think. i backed her last week for the win!
0.5u hatchard ags @3.30 -bit of value seems to run all over the ground.
1u randall ags @1.83 sb -playing at hf, and strong mark.
1.5u scheer ags @2.25 -playing more fwd now with philips back into the midfield. & has a massive kick therefore can kick goals from further out.
1u bannan ags @2.40
1u sgm Hore & scott ags @2.75.
1u sgm woodland & ponter ags @2.75

some other roughies of value:
1u Gay most goals @56 once again should be in fwd half.. odds could be split if many finish on 1g, but worth a chance still.
1u Bannan MG @18 same reason should play fwd,
1u Scheer MG @15 fwd
1u Philips MG @4.50 strong dominating mark, a common hit up target for crows, my fallback option for MG if a better roughie doesnt come off.
some same game multis:
0.3u ponter, randall, scheer, hore, scott, gay ags @76
0.3u ponter, woodland, scheer, hore, scott, gay ags @63.50
0.5u ponter, woodland, randall scheer ags @11.50

Today Gay started forward as thought. but gay was brought up into midfield a bit due to melbourne struggling and crows dominating... if the game was an even game she may have stayed fwd i think...

slighly dissapointing overall - slight loss in units as it was low on goals today. and gay didnt goal. :crossmark:
positive was Philips did come up trumps again scoring 2 goals to cover all MG bets :whitecheck:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet offering cash out of $536 on a $100 bet when Adelaide were paying $9.

What's the smart move here? Take the $536?
Not the worst cash out. I’d still let it ride though, I think Crows will win well.
you could stake $70 on Brisbane @2.44 and essentially free roll the Crows

Last train for the AFLW
Phillips 2+ $2.80
Can just see her taring this game apart kicking 3 and being BOG

Last train for the AFLW
Phillips 2+ $2.80
Can just see her taring this game apart kicking 3 and being BOG
Do you like Adelaide at the minus? I think a packed Adelaide Oval is worth more than -4.5 and I would have thought that they would be rated the better side to boot with a proven GF finals record and big time players. Only query is the loss of Randall and the fact they have a far superior record with her in the team.

Brisbane had some very close wins and a loss against good teams of late. Certainly haven't stamped themselves as dominant.

Do you like Adelaide at the minus? I think a packed Adelaide Oval is worth more than -4.5 and I would have thought that they would be rated the better side to boot with a proven GF finals record and big time players. Only query is the loss of Randall and the fact they have a far superior record with her in the team.

Brisbane had some very close wins and a loss against good teams of late. Certainly haven't stamped themselves as dominant.
I like Adelaide even without Randall.
Think they win by 2-3 goals, just seem to be peaking at the right time for me and i give them the midfield edge. Also see Phillips putting the finishing touch on up front.

I like Adelaide even without Randall.
Think they win by 2-3 goals, just seem to be peaking at the right time for me and i give them the midfield edge. Also see Phillips putting the finishing touch on up front.
Yeah exactly my thoughts. There is a bit of been there done that aspect for Ade as well.

I'll be backing Ade and Phillips for goals. Feels a bit similar to Rich and Dusty tbh.

Jones ags @ 3.10 sb
Was listed as fwd last week and played sometime fwd. happened to kick one goal as well.
will look at teamsheet when it comes out to see how crows patch the team up without randall in it first tho.

One other thing i think i've noticed aswell - at the start of an aflw game, It has to start with the players on the ground exactly the same as players listed on the teamsheet(on ground). I noticed this the other week because one game couldnt start until a bench player had to swap with a player on the ground so that the players on ground corresponded with the team sheet they had obviously given to afl/(mentioned on the telecast). if anyone has knowledge about this to support/backup my finding, that'd be great.
This would help to give fwd players a slight headstart at scoring a goal compared to bench players.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back