AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

One other thing i think i've noticed aswell - at the start of an aflw game, It has to start with the players on the ground exactly the same as players listed on the teamsheet(on ground). I noticed this the other week because one game couldnt start until a bench player had to swap with a player on the ground so that the players on ground corresponded with the team sheet they had obviously given to afl/(mentioned on the telecast). if anyone has knowledge about this to support/backup my finding, that'd be great.
This would help to give fwd players a slight headstart at scoring a goal compared to bench players.
Yes, players listed on the bench must start on the bench. 100% the case for both AFLW and AFL.

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jones ags @ 3.10 sb
Was listed as fwd last week and played sometime fwd. happened to kick one goal as well.
will look at teamsheet when it comes out to see how crows patch the team up without randall in it first tho.

One other thing i think i've noticed aswell - at the start of an aflw game, It has to start with the players on the ground exactly the same as players listed on the teamsheet(on ground). I noticed this the other week because one game couldnt start until a bench player had to swap with a player on the ground so that the players on ground corresponded with the team sheet they had obviously given to afl/(mentioned on the telecast). if anyone has knowledge about this to support/backup my finding, that'd be great.
This would help to give fwd players a slight headstart at scoring a goal compared to bench players.
1618559101367.png
1618584255130.png

it seems jones might get some mid time on the wing this week with randall out, so im changing from jones and ill go
1u gould @3.75 sb
1u scheer @2.25 sb
gould at FF, shes pushes woodland to randalls hf spot and last week gould was spotted in the fwd line also. shes quite a tall girl so ill back her to atleast get a mark inside 50. which gives her a chance at a goal.
edit: added the lions team too.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
*I've Updated the lions team (no changes) in post above for quick reference.

Lions GS
i like:
1.5u Hodder @2.25 sb - crows can defend tall players quite well.. but we only have cox to defend small fwds and i think hodder might win the 1v1 here she is soo Quick!! the Charlie Cameron of womens footy!
0.75u Hodder 2g+ @8 sb
1u wuetschner ags @2.20 a underrated fwd for lions who has played well since coming back from injury this year. seems to play quite hard and is averaging 0.7g/game.
0.5u wuetschner 2g+ @8

Davidson. Leading GS for lions. kicked 16g5b this year, ave 1.6g/game. so worth a mention. But not much value in 1.33 odds for ags tho...

The way i see it
both teams to go hard. Svarc probably will tag Marinofff(35 last week) and close her down a bit i think. could look for a market relating to under disposals on this perhaps...
Dont think lions can shut down all the crows players tho - especially hatchard. Hodder and davidson to score atleast 1 goal i think. & Crows to spread their goals. But im predicting the lions to get too ""PHILLIPS conscious" and give her a free kick for 'holding the man' at some point, they will struggle vs her muscle. As mentioned in above post- Woodland to play at randalls hf spot to supply the adelaide fwd line, And Gould to play at woodlands FF spot hopefully getting some grabs.
But otherwise there shouldnt be too much difference between the 2 sides imo, comes down to who wins the midfield...
Already on adelaide to win as mentioned in an earlier post.
but i dont mind this tribet for the GF!!- seems half decent- given its a gf between the 2 best womens sides in 2021.

Either team under 15.5pts @1.80 lads

& yes its the gf so im finishing off my most profitable punting sport (aflw) with some multis:
1u sgm - Hodder, wuestschner ags @5's sb
1u sgm - Hodder, wardlaw ags @5.25 sb
1u sgm - wardlaw, wuetschner ags @5.50 sb
1u sgm - gould, scheer ags @11 b365
0.5u sgm - gould, hatchard ags @19 b365
1u sgm - gould, ponter ags @8 b365
1u sgm - ponter, scheer ags@4.20 sb

0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, ponter, gould ags @25.50 sb
0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, phillips, ponter, gould ags @33.50 sb
0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, phillips, woodland, gould ags @31 sb

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1u gould @3.75 sb
1u scheer @2.25 sb
1.5u Hodder @2.25 sb - crows can defend tall players quite well.. but we only have cox to defend small fwds and i think hodder might win the 1v1 here she is soo Quick!! the Charlie Cameron of womens footy!
0.75u Hodder 2g+ @8 sb
1u wuetschner ags @2.20
a underrated fwd for lions who has played well since coming back from injury this year. seems to play quite hard and is averaging 0.7g/game.
0.5u wuetschner 2g+ @8

1u sgm - Hodder, wuestschner ags @5's sb

1u sgm - Hodder, wardlaw ags @5.25 sb
1u sgm - wardlaw, wuetschner ags @5.50 sb
1u sgm - gould, scheer ags @11 b365
0.5u sgm - gould, hatchard ags @19 b365
1u sgm - gould, ponter ags @8 b365
1u sgm - ponter, scheer ags@4.20 sb

0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, ponter, gould ags @25.50 sb
0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, phillips, ponter, gould ags @33.50 sb
0.3u sgm - Hodder , wuetschner, phillips, woodland, gould ags @31 sb
update b365 goals markets up.
+2u gould ags @4.75
1u gould 2g+ @29!!!

aflw train come at me!!! on b365

0.5u gould, wuetschner ags @10
0.5u gould, Hodder ags @10
close but no cigar today..
overall aflw gs today
W5 L15 overall P/L: -0.575u

Last edited:

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
No votes for Bowers R1, shes gonna underpoll for sure
shes going ok.
I think Davey is going to win it from here, has already polled in spots where i wasn't expecting her to. Need a live bet option haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I mean its always easier to say in hindsight but Davey was probably the best player this year but i had this feeling she would have votes taken from her which hasn't happened.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I mean its always easier to say in hindsight but Davey was probably the best player this year but i had this feeling she would have votes taken from her which hasn't happened.
Surprised that shes polling so well tbh, thought pies had a more all round performance

Bowers on the other hand having votes taken from her from Freos mids who were lackluster IMO, altho Gem has taken a few of the votes too

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
gee whizz the goal of the year was a bit of a shamble
They showed the contenders and only showed the winning goal lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back