Remove this Banner Ad

slider1978

Senior List
Oct 5, 2008
craigieburn
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all,

My name is Dean Vasic and I do a podcast called Hashtag Kangaroos for North Melbourne supporters. I was looking to get someone in fairly regularly to discuss game previews and reviews of their performances throughout the 2022 season. Knowledge of the women's team is pretty much all you need to know and all you need is your phone for the interview. Please send me a message if that interests anyone or you would be willing to come on the show.

Kind regards,

Dean Vasic

Hi all,

My name is Dean Vasic and I do a podcast called Hashtag Kangaroos for North Melbourne supporters. I was looking to get someone in fairly regularly to discuss game previews and reviews of their performances throughout the 2022 season. Knowledge of the women's team is pretty much all you need to know and all you need is your phone for the interview. Please send me a message if that interests anyone or you would be willing to come on the show.

Kind regards,

Dean Vasic
Omg I love ur podcast

I've committed to doing the R1 preview, but if there's anybody who wants to jump in ahead of me (especially since I haven't been able to get to the practice match and trainings), I'm happy to step aside and come on another time.

I've committed to doing the R1 preview, but if there's anybody who wants to jump in ahead of me (especially since I haven't been able to get to the practice match and trainings), I'm happy to step aside and come on another time.
Happy to have you on mate. I can't expect you to commit every week though, so trying to broaden my audience and get a few people on throughout the year with different opinions. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back