Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Haha that'd be right, the only Bookie I don't have an account with. 😅
Good luck! fwiw I like it.
The only thing I dont like about that bet is the weather but Melbourne should have more of the ball in their 50.

Also another thing is they dont want to be going too hard today with Finals around the corner.

They are the only things holding the bet back . Happy to take those odds though.

Dakota Davidson AGS @ $2.2 sb - Has kicked a goal in her last 6 matches.

Yes is on fire lately. I am expecting either Davidson or bodey to goal. But hopefully both.
Thanks guys, tailed.

I know literally nothing about AFLW and thats putting it lightly. So some Degen betting here this arvo for my one of bet for AFLW.

However I noted Dakota kicked 2.0 vs Adelaide and 1.2 vs Richmond in her past two weeks, so she's got at least 2 shots at goal in each final.

She kicked 0.1 vs Dees earlier in the year.

Jumped on for AGS and 2+ at $8.50 PB, its into $5.30 on TS

I think she is the Isaac Smith payday for the AFLW GF.:drunk:

jikost

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2003
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Also like Daisy Pearce to kick a goal @ $3.2 sb, 2+ @ $16 - Playing forward this year (named FF for the granny).. She's hit the scoreboard in 10 matches out of 12. Could also possibly be her last ever game so her teammates might look out for her Josh Kennedy style.

Also like Daisy Pearce to kick a goal @ $3.2 sb, 2+ @ $16 - Playing forward this year (named FF for the granny).. She's hit the scoreboard in 10 matches out of 12. Could also possibly be her last ever game so her teammates might look out for her Josh Kennedy style.
Tailed.

Got 2+ for $18

Dakota and Daisy Trains now boarding.

sei_27518447-ea08.jpg

Thanks guys, tailed.

I know literally nothing about AFLW and thats putting it lightly. So some Degen betting here this arvo for my one of bet for AFLW.

However I noted Dakota kicked 2.0 vs Adelaide and 1.2 vs Richmond in her past two weeks, so she's got at least 2 shots at goal in each final.

She kicked 0.1 vs Dees earlier in the year.

Jumped on for AGS and 2+ at $8.50 PB, its into $5.30 on TS

I think she is the Isaac Smith payday for the AFLW GF.:drunk:

Dakota with a set shot for 2.0 misses and kicks 1.1 :huh:

Tailed.

Got 2+ for $18

Daisy miss in the opening quarter.

At least they had their chances......:think:

Back