AFLW 2023 Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone
Bulldogs BF are again sponsoring Liz Georgostathis but need just a few hundred $ to sponsor a second player, probably the fab Katie Lynch. Any contributions welcome but $100 or more comes with the bonus of removal of ads from your BF experience! :rainbow::rainbow:
Then as well as supporting the team there are benefits as listed below [thanks MYOB.]
Only a few weeks to go to the first round. If you would like to put in to go toward a sponsorship it would be great, just post here or send me a PM.

We have always had great support from Big Footy bulldog supporters, so if you can afford to make a contribution, that would be great.

A contribution will put you in to a draw to win tickets to many club functions, including season launch, sponsors dinner and best and fairest
Afl GIF by Western Bulldogs

Hi everyone
Bulldogs BF are again sponsoring Liz Georgostathis but need just a few hundred $ to sponsor a second player, probably the fab Katie Lynch. Any contributions welcome but $100 or more comes with the bonus of removal of ads from your BF experience! :rainbow::rainbow:
Then as well as supporting the team there are benefits as listed below [thanks MYOB.]
Only a few weeks to go to the first round. If you would like to put in to go toward a sponsorship it would be great, just post here or send me a PM.

Afl GIF by Western Bulldogs
Thanks Fossie, you didn't mention the Ellie gif! $100 transferred just now.
1691825077097.png

So we need another $300 to be able to sponsor a 2nd player, most probably Katie Lynch who is a fantastic player.

If you can afford to contribute, that would be fantastic.

I know people are frustrated with the club, but let's get behind the girls. They are going places this year.

Ok, last chance.

Don't want to fall just short of the money required, or leave the organiser carrying the can, so if you can contribute, that would be great.

Reach out to Fossie 32 if you would like to come on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back