Darby 1g
McLeod 1g
Moody 1g
@21

Scheer 2+
Newton 2+
@13

Newton 2,3 @7, 29

Geelong/Dogs are 2 harder to read teams (compared to say a Crows side where you know Randall, Marinoff and Hatchard are stars leading a very experienced side). Line of 70.5 I reckon goes under but will be lineball, something along lines of 40-28 I can see.

Very small plays on goalkickers for interests sake
Prespakis AGS $2.90, 2+ $14
McDonald AGS $3.30 & $17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong/Dogs are 2 harder to read teams (compared to say a Crows side where you know Randall, Marinoff and Hatchard are stars leading a very experienced side). Line of 70.5 I reckon goes under but will be lineball, something along lines of 40-28 I can see.

McDonald AGS $3.30 & $17

Dogs are in for a very long year - some players missing but in a short season there just isn’t the time to build to peak fitness and get it together.

Hawthorn were abysmal last year. Not convinced their moves off-season will match Essendon - who have a VFLW player of the year plus some senior bodies included.

Essendon -10.5 $1.89

Nibble at 25+ $3.50

McDonald AGS $3.30 & $17

McDonald got there, absolutely robbed on Prespakis.

Hawthorn were abysmal last year. Not convinced their moves off-season will match Essendon - who have a VFLW player of the year plus some senior bodies included.

Essendon -10.5 $1.89

Nibble at 25+ $3.50
Gone the opposite way here.

Hawks +10.5 @ 1.88
Hawks win @ 3.15
Hawks 10.5 / Perkins AGS / Toogood AGS @6.65
Perkins AGS / Toogood AGS / Scott AGS @ 5.87

Essendon -10.5 $1.89

Nibble at 25+ $3.50

Was on for 25+ late but just like the middle being done on the last goal of the day, the last goal of the day got the margin under 25

Good win on the 10.5 though

At the risk of sounding like a prick - Sarah Perkins is not helping Hawthorn. Hasn’t kicked multiple goals since round 1 2021. She is too low impact for how often she gets the ball - same with other highly rated players like Tahlia Fellows. 8 disposals and 0.3 combined between the 2 tonight. Perkins isn’t the 2017 star she was - other women are streaking past.

There may be an instance or 2 this year where she kicks multiples but I’d stay away.

At the risk of sounding like a prick - Sarah Perkins is not helping Hawthorn. Hasn’t kicked multiple goals since round 1 2021. She is too low impact for how often she gets the ball - same with other highly rated players like Tahlia Fellows. 8 disposals and 0.3 combined between the 2 tonight. Perkins isn’t the 2017 star she was - other women are streaking past.

There may be an instance or 2 this year where she kicks multiples but I’d stay away.
39 games for 26 goals just doesn’t cut it for big Tex.

Kate Shierlaw $2 for 2 goals B365
$4.30 for 3

$1.62-1.77 elsewhere

Managed to get multiples last year in a pretty poor Saints side. Kicked 4 and 2.2 in the 2 big wins to start the year. Expecting North to win this by 6-7 goals, along the lines of 60-20 tier. So goals will be on offer.

I don't know any of these players, but 0.5U on O'Sullivan and Wielstra AGS @ 2.40 and 2.00 at TB.

Leg 1 - Amy Mulholland (FRE) To Kick A Goal
Leg 2 - Gabby OSullivan (FRE) To Kick A Goal
Leg 3 - Jessica Low (FRE) To Kick A Goal
Leg 4 - Megan Kauffman (FRE) To Kick A Goal
Leg 5 - Sarah Wielstra (FRE) To Kick A Goal
  • Bet Amount$10.00
  • Odds51.00
  • Potential Collect$510.00

Last edited:
Kate Shierlaw $2 for 2 goals B365
$4.30 for 3

$1.62-1.77 elsewhere

Managed to get multiples last year in a pretty poor Saints side. Kicked 4 and 2.2 in the 2 big wins to start the year. Expecting North to win this by 6-7 goals, along the lines of 60-20 tier. So goals will be on offer.

North win by 40 so right read (56-16), but unfortunately Shierlaw only managed 1.1. Good overall team offence for North with a few different heads bobbing up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back