AFLW 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions should win but think Richmond are an improved lead by Conti and Brisbane have lost Bates, Bodey and Wardlaw.
Richmond +20.5 $1.88

Also while I have it close, for interest sake I will go over 83.5 line $1.88. Lots of attacking mids both sides, warm day so expecting it to be easier to score in 2nd half as the ball gets out the back of defence easier.

Tipping Brisbane win 54-38

GWS -17.5 $1.88 PB
25+ $2.40

Might find this difficult if Sydney kick 2 goals as GWS won’t have the firepower of top sides, but think good chance to keep Sydney under 12 points which means we only need 5 goals from them

Multi for the eagles/dockers game
Tighe 1g
Antonio 1g
Miller 1g
Kauffman 1g
Franklin 1g
Roberts 1g
@61

Miller 1-3 @1.98, 6.50, 21

GWS -17.5 $1.88 PB
25+ $2.40

Might find this difficult if Sydney kick 2 goals as GWS won’t have the firepower of top sides, but think good chance to keep Sydney under 12 points which means we only need 5 goals from them

Lions should win but think Richmond are an improved lead by Conti and Brisbane have lost Bates, Bodey and Wardlaw.
Richmond +20.5 $1.88

Also while I have it close, for interest sake I will go over 83.5 line $1.88. Lots of attacking mids both sides, warm day so expecting it to be easier to score in 2nd half as the ball gets out the back of defence easier.

Tipping Brisbane win 54-38

Tigers get it done but Sydney do very well and show a lot of promise for the year ahead. A slow 3rd quarter for the Tigers/Lions kills the over.

shutting up shop for the weekend myself with no confident plays in the last game but like Tighe ($2.20) or Miller ($4.30) for 2 goals

Also like Brisbane in a bounce back spot while Port have a letdown from a showdown - even in AFLW they get themselves up for these games.

Port are building a quality side but still a way off it. Lions have a few exits but still expect them to be up there.

Lions -25.5 $1.91
-41.5 $4
-63.5 $16
B365

Alexia Hamilton AGS $9 B365

They will struggle to get it inside 50 Sydney, but she will play deep fwd and will be the main target there

Also like Brisbane in a bounce back spot while Port have a letdown from a showdown - even in AFLW they get themselves up for these games.

Port are building a quality side but still a way off it. Lions have a few exits but still expect them to be up there.

Lions -25.5 $1.91
-41.5 $4
-63.5 $16
B365

63.5 a step too far but good 50 point win by Lions

got a few bets here for some goals

Tilly Lucas Rodd 1,2 @5, 29

Sarah Hartwigg 1-3 @1.80, 4.80, 18

McDonagh 1-3 @1.88, 5.60, 20

McLeod 1-3 @2, 7, 21

Bowers with 14 tackles at HT is one of the most insane stats I've ever seen

With the exception of Brisbane/Swans 3 possible upset games today.

Saints v Port - Saints favourites but Port have shown signs v Adelaide & then come up against a rampaging Brisbane. Feel like they could steady out today - Houghton, Phillips, Ewings, Saint is some decent scoring power.
Can see this being a tight arm wrestle. Wardlaw is just going through the motions.
I like U79.5 SB in this game - seeing a 35-30 score line, win either way.

Suns v Pies - Suns thumping Eagles has put some reevaluation into the comp, people having them bottom 5 after week 1 and now looking more mid table, possibly pushing finals. Pies have some struggles up forward losing Molloy. Don’t trust either side, likely stay away but just have it as a possible upset game (Suns $2.60 on TAB).

Eagles v Carlton - obviously the Eagles were smashed last week but really do not rate Carlton either. Today will decide in my eyes if Carlton are actually going to be able to beat the bottom sides regularly. They overpossess it and handball it way too much. They were awful against North.
Even though it’s at home for WCE I’ll give Carlton one last chance, they have some big names and taking the line of -9.5. If there is a gap in the Level, then this line is nothing. Blues should be winning by 30-40. I’ll take Blues 25+ $4 TAB and a nibble at 40+ $11 TAB but if they struggle this game they are a never again team.

got a train on

Xenos @ 1-3 @2, 6.75, 21

Saint 2-4 @3.25, 9, 34

Richards 1,2 @2,62, 15

Ewings 1,2 @2.82, 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the exception of Brisbane/Swans 3 possible upset games today.

Saints v Port - Saints favourites but Port have shown signs v Adelaide & then come up against a rampaging Brisbane. Feel like they could steady out today - Houghton, Phillips, Ewings, Saint is some decent scoring power.
Can see this being a tight arm wrestle. Wardlaw is just going through the motions.
I like U79.5 SB in this game - seeing a 35-30 score line, win either way.

Suns v Pies - Suns thumping Eagles has put some reevaluation into the comp, people having them bottom 5 after week 1 and now looking more mid table, possibly pushing finals. Pies have some struggles up forward losing Molloy. Don’t trust either side, likely stay away but just have it as a possible upset game (Suns $2.60 on TAB).

Eagles v Carlton - obviously the Eagles were smashed last week but really do not rate Carlton either. Today will decide in my eyes if Carlton are actually going to be able to beat the bottom sides regularly. They overpossess it and handball it way too much. They were awful against North.
Even though it’s at home for WCE I’ll give Carlton one last chance, they have some big names and taking the line of -9.5. If there is a gap in the Level, then this line is nothing. Blues should be winning by 30-40. I’ll take Blues 25+ $4 TAB and a nibble at 40+ $11 TAB but if they struggle this game they are a never again team.

Eagles are as bad as their mens team.

Gold Coast $2.60 ✅
Carlton -9.5 $1.90 25+ $4 40+ $11 ✅

Saints/Port scores well over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back