Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women’s team general discussion - Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say i like the way cunningham is playing this year, usually first to criticise and say she lumbers around. But she's getting to more contests, backing herself in the air this season and actually has seemed a lot cleaner below her feet

Yep, back to her best this season I think.

Gotta say i like the way cunningham is playing this year, usually first to criticise and say she lumbers around. But she's getting to more contests, backing herself in the air this season and actually has seemed a lot cleaner below her feet
Easier when the mids are actually kicking to advantage also

I was doing some random club board lurking, found this quote on the NM AFLW thread from some time after their loss last week:

“I just find it hypocritical,they didnt give a crap about their women's team before this week, at all. I rarely encounter Melbourne supporters but they really are a poisonous and feral group. I needed a shower after reading how they see the world”

Cheered me up no end during lockdown. I want to say well done to everyone here for provoking it :thumbsu:

They’re not a happy crowd atm. Umpires conspiracy and all...
In my lifetime i have seen it go from Poor Old North Melbourne ( they were really s**t ) to Good Old North ( when they finally won a flag ) to Who cares Norf .
I also think the Umps are equally s**t for all teams FWIW .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all about the dogs huh ch 7. There will be some sore bodies after this game .
They are the underdog and to be fair they are playing really aggressive and well. But ch 7 has been fair on the umpiring and the umpiring despite being one sided has been pretty fair with most calls there atm

I feel like if there is any breeze it is to the left of screen. I have no evidence other than the range in which the bulldogs where clearing their defense last quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back