Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women’s team general discussion - Link Pg 39 - Winner gets a BF Platinum m'ship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jatz14

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Where else would someone discuss how much they don't like AFLW? Good or bad, it's what the thread is for. You wouldn't have much of a main board if you could only say good things about the Demons.
So, is that an invitation for me to go to the Demons main board to say how much they suck? Everyone would be fine with that?

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
Apr 23, 2013
Benalla
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Where else would someone discuss how much they don't like AFLW? Good or bad, it's what the thread is for. You wouldn't have much of a main board if you could only say good things about the Demons.
Mate we have a non-dees afl discussion for opinions and such regarding the state of AFL and therefore AFLW.

Sure there is a lot of negativity around MFCSS, but it'd be like me going into the Eternal punting thread and complaining about Gambling

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Mate we have a non-dees afl discussion for opinions and such regarding the state of AFL and therefore AFLW.

Sure there is a lot of negativity around MFCSS, but it'd be like me going into the Eternal punting thread and complaining about Gambling
You can go into the eternal punting thread and complain about gambling.

This is the Dees board. If a Dees supporter wants to come in and moan about AFLW, good on them. If you want to ban people criticizing AFLW, then perhaps an AFLW area on the main board is appropriate.

People tear shreds out of the AFL team or melt about the Dees all the time. Don't see why the AFLW side deserve special treatment.

Marc_Remillard

Angel of the Abyss
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can go into the eternal punting thread and complain about gambling.

This is the Dees board. If a Dees supporter wants to come in and moan about AFLW, good on them. If you want to ban people criticizing AFLW, then perhaps an AFLW area on the main board is appropriate.

People tear shreds out of the AFL team or melt about the Dees all the time. Don't see why the AFLW side deserve special treatment.
It is a very typical Bigfooty thing to do.

My guess is that they're protecting an income source which stipulates no negative comments in these threads and the mods have been told to police it.

Forgot to mention, I've recently changed my mind about aflw and really enjoy it which means I'm allowed to post here

Top Bottom