Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women's General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Erin Phillips ruled out of this week's game against us, which is a win.

Any word on Paxman? All I've heard is she had back spasms, anyone know how serious it is?

Erin Phillips ruled out of this week's game against us, which is a win.

Any word on Paxman? All I've heard is she had back spasms, anyone know how serious it is?
s**t, that might be Adelaide's season over before it begun if they lose to us.

Egads, phrasing!!

But seriously I think we may have an edge particularly if meg downey can continue her round 1 form and shut out tex in the forward line
img}

Crows knock over the Dogs! First good result of the weekend. Now just need Brisbane to win tonight (very doable) and then we need to knock over Freo and we'll be clear on top!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows knock over the Dogs! First good result of the weekend. Now just need Brisbane to win tonight (very doable) and then we need to knock over Freo and we'll be clear on top!
You will be clear on top after this game and stay there, I reckon. Brennan for the Dogs looks to be out for the rest of the season, Melbourne will go all the way now.

Carlton should have their licence revoked, they make the game unwatchable.
Yeah it's pretty average, they are dragging fairly exciting teams into a knife fight.

Watch them pinch this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Undeserved too. It's like what watching Chelsea under Mourinho was like.

As an aside, we've jumped to top literally without touching the pill.
That’s what we call ‘the Melbourne way.’

The safest way to improve our chances of any success, do nothing and hope.

We are the Pat Rafter of women’s footy.

LOL. IIRC Rafter never actually played a match while ranked #1 and lost the ranking after just one week. At least we'll play today while top of the ladder. :) Though to be honest I won't really consider us genuinely on top till the round is complete, so fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we can actually get the win.

Was interested/fascinated/pleased to see that the team will not be coming home from Perth after the match, but will stay in the West for a few days before heading directly to Alice Springs for next Saturday's game against Collingwood. Must have all booked in leave from their 9 to 5's I guess. :)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-18/aflw-melbournes-massive-road-trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back