AFLW and sexism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all privileged white men who are offended by the term should start a #whitemenslivesmatter movement.
It’s only fair considering the 2-3 whole years of slight persecution they’ve copped.
Now excuse me I must get back to playing this very small violin 🎻
I think the point is that nobody deserves to be persecuted for their race.

And I certainly don’t need a condescending lecture about ‘being good’ from some faceless conglomerate who would bulldoze a kindergarten if they thought it would improve their bottom line.

I think the point is that nobody deserves to be persecuted for their race.

And I certainly don’t need a condescending lecture about ‘being good’ from some faceless conglomerate who would bulldoze a kindergarten if they thought it would improve their bottom line.

I understand the point and agree. It’s just fun to stir up the snowflakes crying foul when they cop a bit of privileged white male stuff.
Usually these are the same ones who’ve lived their whole lives with their head in the sand and due to this they find it difficult dealing with how minorities are now speaking up over relevant issues.

But that’s just me

So claiming to have an Asian ancestor three generations ago means you’re not white?! FMD.

Coz I said that didn’t I? NO

I asked him who he thinks is white seeing he lambasted every white male I just wanted to clarify who he regarded as the white priviledged.

But thanks for trying maybe next time you will get closer.

Dam the people I have on ignore just keep lighting this thing up :)

Keep fishing ladies there is nothing here for you

You white boys sure are easily offended

Still the greatest football player to walk the Earth. That’s enough for me to forgive anything that happened in the privacy of his own home.

Let's be honest the standard of the league was pretty poor back then. It's nice that they were given a chance to play but I don't like the media always going about these guys, shoving it down our throats as if they were as good as modern day players and deserve equal plaudits.

You white boys sure are easily offended

Let's be honest the standard of the league was pretty poor back then. It's nice that they were given a chance to play but I don't like the media always going about these guys, shoving it down our throats as if they were as good as modern day players and deserve equal plaudits.

Dont know how to reply to this, are you taking the p155 ? If you are, well played because you fooled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back