AFLW: Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

I'm sorry if I missed a general discussion thread like we have for the men's so I thought I'd start one here.

Mods, I apologize if this is in appropriate.

--

FOR TELSTRA CUSTOMERS

https://subscription.afl.com.au/

With this pass you will get to see every AFL and AFLW match.

Last edited:
Adelaide starting very well against GWS.

But to be fair, GWS is a first year club and before you know it they'll have a thousand first round picks on their list. They'll then be considered unstoppable until the Bulldogs upset them in a prelim.

Hi all

I'm sorry if I missed a general discussion thread like we have for the men's so I thought I'd start one here.

Mods, I apologize if this is in appropriate.
yaassss I was hoping for one of these threads!

Erin Phillips seems like a bit of a frustrating player...has wasted a few chances but the goal she did kick was good when she finally did it!

Brilliant. Barrett just said they're heading towards a lock out for today's Dogs Vs Dockers game.

In my opinion, this is an even better sign than the lockout at Ikon Park given that it's an interstate club playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These two teams (freo and dogs) are the standard so far. Cleaner in possession. Defensive structures of freo are afl like. Marking is much better but the strength and tackling of carltons midfield looks better. Antonio of freos backline could get a game in the men's.

Yeah just go through the app to sign up for the live pass with your Telstra ID and you get the pass for free. Unmetered data when you watch too.

Nice reminder. Put this into the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back