(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Moderator #31
That could be a season defining win. What a great game, both teams gave it their best. Worthy of a Grand Final

Dogs have got to be our respected Rivals in this competition

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Moderator #32
TheCount Thoughts on Tegan Cunningham? I think she's had a complete turn around from her early season form, gets to more contests and doesn't seem to be lumbering so much at the moment. Looks a lot better

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Thread starter #34
TheCount Thoughts on Tegan Cunningham? I think she's had a complete turn around from her early season form, gets to more contests and doesn't seem to be lumbering so much at the moment. Looks a lot better
Oh right of course we should ask TheCount - never mind asking me anything :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Moderator #40
I'm almost positive that the catalyst for her reverse in form was you and I bagging her. She's been excellent!

BG32

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
I dont want to beat a dead horse but the AFLW umpiring is seriously shithouse and yes i know that "theyre only human" but it just so frustrating to watch. They gave North the win out at Casey and tried to take it again last night i really dont see how you can be that shithouse.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way for us to make finals now is if we win big and Adelaide lose big seeing as Freo and north are versing each other already
Yeah we are pretty stuffed, huge percentage we need to make up on Adelaide.

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I dont want to beat a dead horse but the AFLW umpiring is seriously shithouse and yes i know that "theyre only human" but it just so frustrating to watch. They gave North the win out at Casey and tried to take it again last night i really dont see how you can be that shithouse.
I make fun of anyone who tries to say AFL games are decided by umpiring but far out AFLW is borderline fixed it is that bad.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way for us to make finals now is if we win big and Adelaide lose big seeing as Freo and north are versing each other already
We’re playing Adelaide ;)

Even though we’ll probably end up on the wrong side of this one you have to love the drama of a mutual do or die home and away game. Doesn’t happen that often

Top Bottom