Game Day AFLW - Dogs vs Demons 7:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
I have a feeling that we are gonna get smashed tonight but I'd love to be wrong. Five debutants seems crazy. Looks like Huntington is playing at full back? Is that because we are missing Katie Lynch?

We're gonna need TooGood and Morris-Dalton to play well I reckon if we want to kick a decent score. Our midfield still looks good with Blackburn, Lamb, Fitzy in there. Which players are we currently missing?

I have a feeling that we are gonna get smashed tonight but I'd love to be wrong. Five debutants seems crazy. Looks like Huntington is playing at full back? Is that because we are missing Katie Lynch?

What up with Katie Lynch

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

We're gonna need TooGood and Morris-Dalton to play well I reckon if we want to kick a decent score. Our midfield still looks good with Blackburn, Lamb, Fitzy in there. Which players are we currently missing?
Looking forward to the game tonight!

Is the 5 debutants forced to some degree? Can’t find much in terms of injury news.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oliver Gigacz would be the man to ask

Not sure, Katie missed the practice match in December so perhaps it's an injury. I know for certain that Scott is injured.

I reckon it's a pretty balanced side but the defence does seem a little inexperienced but with Huntington there we should be able to cover it. Lynch and Hartwig are big outs but Lagioia is best 21 in my opinion. We play the Whitten Oval very well so I reckon it's going to be pretty close.

I'll of course post a full match stat summary later tonight but for those who want to follow the match with stats and don't want to use the awful AFLW app here is a link to the AFL match centre with our match loaded in...

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Not sure, Katie missed the practice match in December so perhaps it's an injury. I know for certain that Scott is injured.

I reckon it's a pretty balanced side but the defence does seem a little inexperienced but with Huntington there we should be able to cover it. Lynch and Hartwig are big outs but Lagioia is best 21 in my opinion. We play the Whitten Oval very well so I reckon it's going to be pretty close.

I'll of course post a full match stat summary later tonight but for those who want to follow the match with stats and don't want to use the awful AFLW app here is a link to the AFL match centre with our match loaded in...

Can I stream it anywhere?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back