tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Roberts has Hawthorn next week. Think a backline upgrade with Priest looking good.

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Roberts has certainly become a good option to downgrade into Bowers, now. Just have to find someone who can replace her as F5, ideally.

Prespakis gone big again but the Saints are lame ducks. What idiot saw this in her but then traded her out after R1 when she was playing more forward. Yuck. Feel like she'll be a lock for future seasons with her tackling.

Edit: Hawks matchup means she probably gets one more and hopefully can go her up to a Hanks the week after.

Stuart hitting that 50 mark again is nice. Get her down to a basement next week for some cash gen. Not sure how I'll get Bowers though - stuart & ballard down won't create enough cash to get Dowrick up. Maybe waiting an extra week for Dowrick's 134 to come out of her price is the play. Should only be a ~55k gap between her and turbo by round 7.

Last edited:

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Garner off to a flyer. Hopefully goes on with it for once. Riddell very slow out of the blocks but finished very strong to be 25 at 1/4 time. Good game so far

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Riddell came off early second when on 31 and now 45 and has looked garbage. Might cash her in for a Prespakis or something to free up cash for a double upgrade if the $ work.

She will probably drop a 120 if I do it lol

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
God Kearney is a tease. I guess her 65 is still > whatever I'd have gotten from D5 so worth it. But annoying that was tossing up Priest and Lynch as cheaper alternatives and both outscored comfortably.

Can't help but feel like if this was AFLW supercoach Garner would be so clearly the best player in the game. What a beast.

petits

Debutant
Feb 8, 2022
AFL Club
GWS
Yeah I'm so far not massively regretting having sold Kearney, against advice from wiser people...

Hoping Gilroy really beats up on the hapless Swans today.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Skippos have you still got Whelan as an on field replacement for Roberts potentially? Saw named in middle today

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, she's on the bench. Be nice if she gets on the park and does well but not expecting huge things from her after the first couple rounds. Could be a trade in for others next week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Trading Fleming out and Smith in a disaster.

Wales on the bench is too good. Have Fuller R1 doing well but Wales would have been fine.

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Trading Fleming out and Smith in a disaster.

Wales on the bench is too good. Have Fuller R1 doing well but Wales would have been fine.

God I feel this. Trading has killed me this year. Prespakis R1, Fleming R4, Mimi Hill who’s on 62 at HT this week.

At least Wales on field for me

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
God I feel this. Trading has killed me this year. Prespakis R1, Fleming R4, Mimi Hill who’s on 62 at HT this week.

At least Wales on field for me
Did think of you when I saw Hill mid second quarter. Rough.

This week has been really rough. 518/8 I think.

Sheerin, Foley, Tahau
Hatchard(C), Parker, Dowrick
Ewings, Goldsworthy

Shame Port aren’t playing Sydney again to save me.

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
6/368

Bates, Conti, Sheerin, McKenzie today

Dowrick, Ewings, Tahau
Hatchard (c), Randall, Goldsworthy tomorrow

Hoping i have enough cash to go with Dowrick, McKenzie, Skepper > G.Prespakis, Garner, 28k next round

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
680/11

Hatchard (C), Parker, Randall, Dowrick, Ewings to come - if they score to avg it'll be about 1210 which isn't enough.

Fielding Skepper cause I traded out Smith was a masterstroke. So far the Smith, Szigeti, Hill for Kearney, Ham, Ewings trades has cost me 28 points - so hopefully Ewings outscores Ballard by > 28 to make it a not negative trade (which is still not ideal). Skepper not being a lock M5 short term is a little annoying, means I've got a Roberts, a McKenzie, a Skepper & an Eastman problem now. Roberts probably gets a reprieve with Hawks next week I think.

McKenzie is such a tease. such a good player, but just not putting up numbers. Has to be in the gun now.

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
In a strange frame of mind regarding Dowrick. I want her to score well but not too well so that i feel happy enough to 'upgrade' her next round to Prespakis or someone similar in price. Essentially, i want a good price rise but not a headache for next round. Ill gladly take 80-85 and will still want to trade her next week but anything higher and i have a tough decision (even though i suppose it is a good problem to have) and anything below 70 and her price probably wont rise enough for me to do the trades i want. Pretty silly, i know, but its still something to think about

Skippos

Club Legend
May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
680/11

Hatchard (C), Parker, Randall, Dowrick, Ewings to come - if they score to avg it'll be about 1210 which isn't enough.

Fielding Skepper cause I traded out Smith was a masterstroke. So far the Smith, Szigeti, Hill for Kearney, Ham, Ewings trades has cost me 28 points - so hopefully Ewings outscores Ballard by > 28 to make it a not negative trade (which is still not ideal). Skepper not being a lock M5 short term is a little annoying, means I've got a Roberts, a McKenzie, a Skepper & an Eastman problem now. Roberts probably gets a reprieve with Hawks next week I think.

McKenzie is such a tease. such a good player, but just not putting up numbers. Has to be in the gun now.

Haha, get *ed. Ballard > Ewings by 24. Net 52 negative on trades that I did to boost my scoring for this week in a shorter season.

Positive is that I had Ballard on the bench so get her cash gen. Negative is that she was on my bench & it'll be annoying trading her now that she'll have that score built in going forward two weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad