AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

So if someone just manages to get lucky and pick all players that would be playing R1 they already have an advantage
6qyuzc.jpg

Throwing a team together last minute out of boredom.. shame i only know the freo squad and about 10 other players around the league

If im reading correctly.. C/VC and swapping player positions within your team is locked at the start of the round but you can bring players in and out up until their team plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If im reading correctly.. C/VC and swapping player positions within your team is locked at the start of the round but you can bring players in and out up until their team plays.
Player swapped locked out at the first bounce of the first game that day.

So Ess vs Haw will be locked out as soon as Kan vs Suns starts

Schleicher, Hill & McKay. Good start. Decided against Molloy last minute. Moody & McEvoy looked very good. McEvoy might be one to watch for next week I think (and McKay for those who didn't have her). Evans looks a good rookie too.

Anyone start Moody?
Moody looked really influential as a player - loved those long thumps forward she kept doing, but I'm rolling with some ruck rookies this season.

Schleicher and Evans for me tonight.

Only had Molley tonight.. had 8 "Mills" level tackles that i swear never happened. But thank christ she did

So i just made a team then and obviously i couldnt choose any Pies or Blues and my knowledge of the AFLW is fairly limited but im happy enough with my team.

Kearney, Priest, Goodwin, Tarrant, Sheerin (Seth)
Hatchard (c), Bates, Conti, Fleming, Stuart (Ham, Barba)
Lakay (Davies)
Pearce, McKenzie, Ewings, Hamilton, Roberts (Szigeti)

Also, because i was late my captain was assigned automatically to my highest priced player. That is fine though. For a minute i thought it had entered my team without a captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back