AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Skepper the gift that keeps on giving. Have an unbelievable record at people I trade in dropping 30 points off their average (McGrath, Skepper, Ewings, Parker) and those I trade out gaining 30 points (Prespakis, Fleming, Hill)

At this rate I’m going to have to find solutions to dowrick and Skepper next week and I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford it. Yuck

10 for 787 (c) but mostly the lower half of my list to play. Parker was a let down, and I still have Moloney 24 :grimacing:

Tipping not going great either, my time in the top 100 is over. Of course GWS were going to have one of their comeback games and Carlton are even more injury riddled than us... Had Bulldogs as well which could have gone the other way.

776 from 9+C

Was annoying last night I couldn’t get Randall in this week, but my unique trade in Garnett went brilliantly today.

Only have Sheerin to come today.

Kearney, Eastman, Tarrant, Bowers, Ham and Garner to come tomorrow.

Looks like a high scoring week

No 2nd ruck for Port tonight might mean Tahau is in there a bit more. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Eventually settled on

McKenzie, Stuart, Kennedy
Molloy, Coyne, C. Taylor

Wasn't sure where to go out of C. Taylor/Britton/Lally, but figured the CBAs for Taylor are worth the punt. Coyne back in means she's worth it for the cash gen this week. Leaves me 20k in the bank with cash on Dowrick/Ballard/Levicki/Skepper/Roberts/Eastman/Whelan for the next couple weeks. So think I'll be fine.

Went Molloy over Hanks, so given my kiss of death trades this year, watch Hanks tear it up

It’s becoming a bit of a laugh now. Molloy 43. Taylor 14. Hannah Stuart? 103. While I kept Skepper for 28

Bloody hell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been too sick to count score properly but don’t think I got 1100 even with 3 tons including captain 🤣
At least par should be much lower this week. There will be a few pranksters who have dodged the low scores completely, but a lot of the most owned players had rough weeks. Even a bunch of the popular trade-in targets had down weeks.

I have seven first-year players on field and only one of them got >50. Four of them <40.

I
At least par should be much lower this week. There will be a few pranksters who have dodged the low scores completely, but a lot of the most owned players had rough weeks. Even a bunch of the popular trade-in targets had down weeks.

I have seven first-year players on field and only one of them got >50. Four of them <40.
I have 7 too and all went sub 50. But I also have Fuller who went sub 40 and Doumanis went sub 20 lol

doumaspud, taylorspud, ortleppspud, the odds of picking a decently scoring debutant are definitely drying up.
oh no, I cursed myself with one, rosewilliamsonspud

1082 and filled with many regrets. At least none of them are called Paige Scott -1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back