Who wins the S7 Premiership?

• Brisbane

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Free-to-air TV details for the grand final: Live on Seven (main channel) in all markets. Coverage starts at 1.30pm AEDT / 12.30pm AEST.

But it's also on Fox Footy, Kayo, womens.afl etc, not like the men's grand final.

I'd like to give a solid tip but I think the match will largely depend on how Harris is tracking fitness-wise, which wouldn't have been a particularly insightful prediction even before yesterday when The Age ran with an article based on such a premise.

That said, I guess the obvious shouldn't be taken for granted. Lots of people (Brisbane supporters included) seem to think it surprising and/or scandalous that the leading disposal-getter for the minor premiers would win the League B&F aka a midfielder's award!

Chance of thunderstorms in amongst 33 degree heat, idk what to do with that info. Melbourne are wearing their clash jumper, which has an all-red back, against the mostly-maroon Lions so it'll be the second AFLW GF in a row that won't look very good.

With the expected warm weather conditions the AFL will move to implement the following heat mitigation measures for the match:

• Extend the Quarter time break from 6mins 30 secs to 8mins
  • Extend the Half time break from 16mins to 20mins
  • Extend the 3-Quarter time break from 6mins 30 secs to 8mins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back