Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2020 #1 Team - Season Cancelled

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't think I've ever seen Brennan play that badly. Dropped every mark, fumbled every time she had it, probably should have given away more frees, not sure she deserved the free she got. They were saying she was at 14% DE at 3/4 time I think. And yet the Dogs still kicked it towards her every single time.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
I have to say, I think Carlton have improved a lot over the season, they are not going to be easy beats. They may be better than Melbourne at this point.

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
you would think it is now or not for a bloody long time for the Freo girls. Hope they see this opportunity and take it.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Sarah Black also commented on Twitter that it’s because Freo have had full access to their state’s talent since inception.

LIES, MYTHS AND MORE LIES

Thanks AFL for screwing us over YET again... 😡😡😡😡

Sarah Black also commented on Twitter that it’s because Freo have had full access to their state’s talent since inception.

LIES, MYTHS AND MORE LIES

Thanks AFL for screwing us over YET again... 😡😡😡😡
Yeah, full access once the women decide to stay in WA and not accept the third party extras to play over East.

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have to say, I think Carlton have improved a lot over the season, they are not going to be easy beats. They may be better than Melbourne at this point.
You would have to say that they have improved and won't be easybeats on their home dunghill. But their victories have hardly come against the most testing opponents over the past few weeks (R3 - GWS , R5 - Magpies, R6 - Lions, R7 - Bulldogs 3pts), all of whom have maxed out at two wins for the season or less.

LeakyValve

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Let me get this The team that would have finished sixth gets a home final against team that finished 2nd . Also what is this rubbish about we lose 4 players too expansion clubs , This would have been a really good idea when the Freo mens team came into the comp. Could you imagine the furore if back then West Coast were told they had to give us 4 players .

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Let me get this The team that would have finished sixth gets a home final against team that finished 2nd . Also what is this rubbish about we lose 4 players too expansion clubs , This would have been a really good idea when the Freo mens team came into the comp. Could you imagine the furore if back then West Coast were told they had to give us 4 players .
Its up to 8 for Freo and Brisbane, its 4 for the other clubs.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
It’d be really good if Trent and his team,in particular Kate Starre, got involved with the men’s team to support and help out. The vibes would be contagious.

Back