AFLW - GC SUNS licence approved for 2020 #GetSet

GC2015

Club Legend
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Good to see more girls from our academy being named in the national academy for next year. Annise Bradfield, Maddison Levi and Teagan Levi are three selected from the Gold Coast. Daisy D'Arcy comes from Townsville and Stephanie Williams is from the NT; both are also a part of our academy program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC2015

Club Legend
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sam Stosur really should retire from Tennis and play in the Back Pocket for the Suns.
Helensvale High student and spent some time living in Adelaide so it's likely she was exposed to football at some point. I feel her athleticism would translate well into the AFLW in the same way Erin Phillips' ability did. Let's bring her home!

Disappointing result for our Fed Cup team, though.

HereIam86

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
La lakers Brisbane Heat
Jade Pregelj I played junior footy against her she played for the Logan Cobras I played for the Springwood Pumas.
Under 12 Grand final in our division back in 2003 Springwood vs Logan this was when she was still playing on the boys team she won the best on ground award. 2006 is when she went to the women’s league She won Five premierships with Logan in the women’s league and was a back to back best and fairest winner This is the same team Katie Brennan and Aasta O'Connor played for.

The Suns got a good pick with Jade she is a really good player I was wondering why I hadn’t seen her in the AFLW yet than read in this article she took a few years off the came back to the game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

The Victorian

Victorian Sporting Tragic