AFLW - GC SUNS licence approved for 2020 #GetSet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Thanks...pretty depressing for sure but given what you outlined we should go and get 4 Crows.
They won't come. You can't pay them enough. They won't leave for Vic clubs, why would they leave for the GC. Even their NT girls won't come.

Sunny_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Looks like North's Jamie Stanton is heading to us. Spent her first two years at Brisbane. Anyone know if she is local?

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Looks like North's Jamie Stanton is heading to us. Spent her first two years at Brisbane. Anyone know if she is local?
Oh, I love this. North gets karma, They stole about 4 pies players last year; bout time they get some of the same treatment.

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Suns tried to get Katie Brennan, but was told she considers Melbourne home now. In the meantime, they have met with Brisbane's Lauren Bella, to acquire her services. Whom is a former Suns Academy player.
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...s/news-story/ac6a4667c29dee011d75489811fe707e
We expect most of your academy girls on our list to head "home".

I believe Mr Bods has a few choice terms for those types of players.

Only half kidding Mr Bods, I wouldn't call a girl such a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
Moderator #167
You want to clue us in to why that's "ridiculous" Bods?

As far as my research allows she played in the Winter series for us last year and that's about it.

We've got a grand total of 4 players and I'm sure an extensive shortlist, Let's relax for a second before we start thinking that every woman we havent announced as signed yet is getting snubbed.

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You want to clue us in to why that's "ridiculous" Bods?

As far as my research allows she played in the Winter series for us last year and that's about it.

We've got a grand total of 4 players and I'm sure an extensive shortlist, Let's relax for a second before we start thinking that every woman we havent announced as signed yet is getting snubbed.
Best player on the Coast for years, been the Captain of our development team right through this current lead up process, used in our advertising campaigns both print and TV. Should be the first signed.

Top Bottom