briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Suns tried to get Katie Brennan, but was told she considers Melbourne home now. In the meantime, they have met with Brisbane's Lauren Bella, to acquire her services. Whom is a former Suns Academy player.
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...s/news-story/ac6a4667c29dee011d75489811fe707e
We expect most of your academy girls on our list to head "home".

I believe Mr Bods has a few choice terms for those types of players.

Only half kidding Mr Bods, I wouldn't call a girl such a thing.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
1554709903366.png

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
You want to clue us in to why that's "ridiculous" Bods?

As far as my research allows she played in the Winter series for us last year and that's about it.

We've got a grand total of 4 players and I'm sure an extensive shortlist, Let's relax for a second before we start thinking that every woman we havent announced as signed yet is getting snubbed.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You want to clue us in to why that's "ridiculous" Bods?

As far as my research allows she played in the Winter series for us last year and that's about it.

We've got a grand total of 4 players and I'm sure an extensive shortlist, Let's relax for a second before we start thinking that every woman we havent announced as signed yet is getting snubbed.

Best player on the Coast for years, been the Captain of our development team right through this current lead up process, used in our advertising campaigns both print and TV. Should be the first signed.

Looks like I'm jumping on the Suns AFLW train until my own club gets it's licence approved.

Back