The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
So where abouts would the Suns girls play?

If its going to be an 8 week season next year that would be 4 home games and 4 away games.

There is already one game gone to Mackay and talk of another one to Darwin..

That would lead to having 2 more games on the Coast. That could include a Q-Clash at home (maybe Metricon Stadium?). If there were more games in the season I would think that this would be a golden chance to become a community team and play matches at community grounds right across the coast.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So where abouts would the Suns girls play?

If its going to be an 8 week season next year that would be 4 home games and 4 away games.

There is already one game gone to Mackay and talk of another one to Darwin..

That would lead to having 2 more games on the Coast. That could include a Q-Clash at home (maybe Metricon Stadium?). If there were more games in the season I would think that this would be a golden chance to become a community team and play matches at community grounds right across the coast.

I thought it was Fankhauser Reserve unless they utilise the training ground next to the stadium

IMG_8353.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I'm no colour co-ordinator by any stretch, but the green just doesn't sit well with the red imo...

I'd much prefer just the motif and SUMO in white......but that may not suit the sponsor...
Plus from a distance you can’t read it in the green however you can if it’s transparent

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
This is more of a question to the mods: Would it be a good idea to create a sub forum for the women's football, with the AFLW coming up? More discussion than one thread could contain.

Just a thought.
Yeah I agree that would be a good idea... notice other clubs do it too.

Back