AFLW AFLW General Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Dockers going to beat Cats, so top spot in conference still in reach if girls win tomorrow. Lose and we probably not even make finals. will drop to 3rd in conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drunkill

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton

Tough on the Lions and Freo but we knew new teams in their states would split the playing lists.

We can lose upto 4 players and after making finals I think we will get raided by Richmond and St Kilda. Just gotta hope they all bought into the Hardford coaching and style and nobody decides to leave. Although I still think Tayla will go to Richmond if offered a position there.

Jimmae

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tennessee Titans, Tottenham Hotspur

Tough on the Lions and Freo but we knew new teams in their states would split the playing lists.

We can lose upto 4 players and after making finals I think we will get raided by Richmond and St Kilda. Just gotta hope they all bought into the Hardford coaching and style and nobody decides to leave. Although I still think Tayla will go to Richmond if offered a position there.
Freo have one of the best lists in the competition, and the way GWS & Brisbane have managed their playing lists is a joke.

None of the interstate clubs are being hard done by compared to what happened and will again happen to the Victorian teams. At all.

The real problem here is that Port Adelaide aren't being seeded into the competition next year, leaving Adelaide with virtual monopoly on the 2nd largest state league intake in the country.

Top Bottom