Women's Footy AFLW Bulldogs - 2022 Round 1 vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

So ju
On a further side note expansion will settle after this year anyway so major player movements will certainly go down. This has also been helped by the introduction of two year contracts.

So just after we get ransacked and left with the shittest list imaginable player movements will settle down.

That’s a positive!

We've got four picks in the top ten now, so I think a huge part of our fortunes in 2020 will come down to whether or not we nail the draft. Wouldn't say no to another Irish import or two either.

We've got four picks in the top ten now, so I think a huge part of our fortunes in 2020 will come down to whether or not we nail the draft. Wouldn't say no to another Irish import or two either.
What's to stop us being reamed again in 12 months time after our four new picks have had their form checked out by other clubs?

This might not be all bad. Blackburn is a gun, McCarthy is a great find, we have a plethora of picks in the top 10 and I think Huntington still could be the best player in the AFLW. Conti is obviously a huge loss but I found KB to be very underwhelming once the AFLW actually superseded the exhibition matches. Was always injured and never played. Nobody seems to be talking much about Birch. Not sure what her story is? Another who was given an opportunity to play the game at the highest order and develop a bit of a profile. Seems like the gap between the really talented players (I.e. top 10 in the draft) to the rest of the pool is quite vast, so good chance of bringing in some guns.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see a departing player have something good to say about the club :cool: :thumbsu:
Yeah apart from the part where they're departing

'Things are not always as they seem....' :think:

Would rather that they weren't leaving but going to lose players as part of the expansion unfortunately

Not sure why Lochland is only on a one year deal, such a gun.
I disagree. In fact, I think she’s a god awful footy player. She might have a bit of pace but her technique makes Zaine Cordy look like Matt Suckling. One year is fair enough for her I reckon. She’s living off that game where she kicked 7. She either needs to kick on or make way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back