Women's Footy AFLW Bulldogs - 2022 Round 1 vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup, they ran into the problem yet again where 3rd place in one conference didn't win while 5th place in the other one did.

I don’t watch this but do to u know why they do conferences?

i hear a little on SEN before I change the channel but it seems a mess that they already knew about?

What advantages do the AFL say it gives the ladies?

ps you blokes above calling them female canines are pushing your luck I think. Even I’m not going there

ps you blokes above calling them female canines are pushing your luck I think. Even I’m not going there
Except I don't think they're blokes MD.

I like their chutzpah ... but you're right not to go there. Safe enough for them, not so much for you and me.

A little late, but here's this week's team (since nobody's posted it yet)

AFLW ROUND 2
Western Bulldogs v Melbourne
Friday 14 February, 7.40pm AEDT
VU Whitten Oval
B:
Angelica Gogos, Lauren Spark
HB: Katy Herron, Ellyse Gamble, Naomi Ferres
C: Bailey Hunt, Kirsty Lamb, Gemma Lagioia
HF: Gabby Newton, Bonnie Toogood, Kirsten McLeod
F: Elisabeth Georgostathis, Deanna Berry
Foll: Kim Rennie, Ellie Blackburn, Aisling McCarthy
Int: Eleanor Brown, Dani Marshall, Nicole Callinan
Hannah Scott, Amelia Van Oosterwijck
Emer: Nell Morris-Dalton, Hannah Munyard
In: E. Brown, A. Van Oosterwijck.
Out: C. Moody (ankle), I. Huntington (concussion).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness for that 50. Really needed that next one. After the ball wasn't given back within 5 or so secs, I thought chances of scoring had vanished since at that point they flooded their backline.

So the inconsistent crap served up by the umpiring dept in AFL is again taken to a whole new level here.
And Pearce does nothing, but gets lauded anyway because, you know, she’s Pearce.

Glad to be contributing absolutely zero to this farce this year, too, happy to put money into local women’s footy instead and take my daughter to watch a rort-free competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back