Game Day AFLW Lions v Melbourne, 4:10pm @ Casey Fields

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Belle Dawes is quickly becoming my favourite player. Tough, tenacious and has some deceptively good skills and game sense. Just reads the play so well. She's Starting to realise how good she can be.

She is an absolute terrier. Just relentless. I would love to see her get to AA level but regardless, she must be one of the first picked every week. Her game sense is really good and she seems like she will get better and better.

She is an absolute terrier. Just relentless. I would love to see her get to AA level but regardless, she must be one of the first picked every week. Her game sense is really good and she seems like she will get better and better.

I've said this before - we just need to send Dawes and Svarc to the middle in the men's game. They'll absolutely towel a few opposition players up in terms of pressure, tackle, third/fourth efforts etc.

Cathy Svarc tackling three opposition players in one go and causing a ball up in 2020 or 2021 - my god. I've never seen anything like that at any level.

Back