Recruiting AFLW Draft, Trade & Sign - 25 players re-signed, list is full, won't be drafting anyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible to include a column somewhere showing the position/s they were recruited to play or have played? That would be useful for noobs like me.
There's a tab called 'roles' – green is forwards, blue is ruck, yellow is mid, red is defence. It's a little rudimentary but people tend not to agree on anything more than the basics so it saves arguments. Gee is mid/fwd

Told you all three weeks ago...

WE GOT BONNIE TOOGOOD!

So I looked up Toogood and I can see she was the Dogs' leading goal.kicker this year, so obviously a strong signing. But Frew is having a great season from what I've seen; how does she compare? Is she AFLW standard and is she likely to partner Toogood in the forwardline?

So I looked up Toogood and I can see she was the Dogs' leading goal.kicker this year, so obviously a strong signing. But Frew is having a great season from what I've seen; how does she compare? Is she AFLW standard and is she likely to partner Toogood in the forwardline?
Get her in! Frew has fantastic goal sense, be a shame for her not to get drafted by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea if we are targetting Georgie Prespakis?

3 of 14 current AFLW signed, you'd hope we're a chance.

Fingers crossed.

Adding to this, I hope the whole lot of players, if not named Georgia/Georgie, have some familial ties to one.

That's her name but wasn't sure how to spell it.

Yes.

Alana Barba was taken by the Suns as an injury replacement, instead of through the draft, meaning the Suns can't automatically re-sign her - they would have to re-draft her.

BUT... since she went untaken in the draft last year, she is eligible to be signed directly to us under the most recent expansion rules.

AND... two weeks ago at Arden Street, there was vision of her wearing the current Bombers polo shirt and joined the circle to sing the song after the game.

I've heard the names, Kearney, Ashmore and Duffin from Norf been mentioned, BUT they are not from the same sources I heard about Maddy and Bonnie, so take with a healthy pinch of salt.
Is Duffin any good? Got a soft spot for her 'cause she plays for the Renegades in the WBBL, but I haven't really seen a whole lot of her in AFLW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back