List Mgmt. AFLW list changes for 2019 - announcements, discussion, rumours...

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume Collingwood will get 2 new marquee players in this trade period to replace those that have left?
If I remember correctly there’s now 4 payment structures with clubs allowed 3 players in the highest tier. Outside of this is some promotional money. There’s no free signing period for these players only trades or promotion from within.

Source of these claims?

Try research

Hickey has a job confirmed in interview on afl
Frederick taub. Has afl job as does Eva
Stanton you bet she didn't change countries for 20 k
Phillips yeah right she wouldn't be getting anything more
You've admitted Kearney,

Harris on TV

No announcements on others but that so called tassie alliance, pr exersize which again turns the comp into an event

You and I both know there will be more opportunities with appearances Clinics ect and a whole state to play with
afl have bottomless pools of cash as they have made a mess of tassie footy and have to throw money to fix the problem

Council loan / grant dependent on use age of facilities

Just like the holden centre

Two we don't have to worry about leaving for 2019 - Ross and Chiocci, although one of Geel and NM targeted Ross.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-24/aflw-sign-and-trade-period
COLLINGWOOD captain Steph Chiocci is the latest star to confirm she is staying at her club on a quiet day two of the AFL Women’s sign and trade period.

Chiocci's contract is yet to be officially filed with the AFL, but on Thursday she posted on Twitter she was excited to be a Magpie in 2019.

Her teammate Iilish Ross will also be playing at Collingwood next year, after turning down an offer from an expansion club to re-sign with the Pies.

Sad to hear no new signings for pies. Doesn’t sound like the club is too worried if this team is uncompetitive

Even if Hildebrand ends up just providing some depth in defence a 4th round pick isn't a bad swap after Duffin/Garner both spent the latter part of 2018 in the backline. At 25 by the time next season starts she also fits the middle age profile were we've lost 3 players.

Highlights from the exhibition game/s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if Hildebrand ends up just providing some depth in defence a 4th round pick isn't a bad swap after Duffin/Garner both spent the latter part of 2018 in the backline. At 25 by the time next season starts she also fits the middle age profile were we've lost 3 players.

Highlights from the exhibition game/s

She looks ok from her highlights, seems to have decent skills & hard at it.

So I’ve just read the last few pages to catch up. We get measly old pick 13 as a compo pick for losing 4 top 10 players. Lol. We would of better off coming into the comp like North have and pinch every player. What a joke. Was just starting to forget what they did with GWS and GC in the mens.

It’s great Molloy signed up but I’m not confident at all that we’ll be able to keep her with more teams coming in. We’ll have no players after next year.

So I’ve just read the last few pages to catch up. We get measly old pick 13 as a compo pick for losing 4 top 10 players. Lol. We would of better off coming into the comp like North have and pinch every player. What a joke. Was just starting to forget what they did with GWS and GC in the mens.

It’s great Molloy signed up but I’m not confident at all that we’ll be able to keep her with more teams coming in. We’ll have no players after next year.

Making the AFLW worse by doing that

They need to create a tiered pay system for the top 10 players for each club , or make 5 categories of wage pay for the whole list. This way you can pay your best players the most and more and that plus club loyalty will hopefully keep them , whilst still rewarding the players on the lower pay catergories to move up , by moving club or applying pressure on the players above them at their present club.

Its really poorly handled and structured currently

Ex umpire quits after being given a great opportunity

Ex coach quits after being given a wonderful opportunity pinching our development coach

Player going nowhere gets a opportunity and gets fit , motivated after lots and lots of nurturing and first chance she gets , bye

2 hyped up wanta bes , 1 given promo opportunities and A HUGE PRoFILE PUSH. , extra cash , the others gone as well

Both marquees

Suprise , not from me

No loyalty and the afl have manipulated the whole comp to suit their cluster f..k of a problem in Tasmania

GAURANTEES extra cash , lots of promos

Piss em all off and only draft those who wanta play for us

Or shut it down

Just another event it aint a competition by a long way

Just another opportunity to screw us

Let her go ,take their second round to the scum. Coached by scum
He Should never ever been invited to my club and yours under any circumstances

Lets go with a good bunch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back