Strategy AFLW List Management

TheTassieHawk

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
its a shame the Victorian Zone was pillaged hard

it is so odd having Zones to recruit from instead of an open pool, my new guess at what might happen

pick 2 - Haw - Jasmine Fleming
pick 4 - Ess - Amber Clarke
pick 6 - Haw - Charlotte Baskaran
pick 8 - Ess - McKenzie Eardley
pick 9 - Haw - Charlotte Taylor
pick 10 - Haw - Mia Busch
pick 16 - StK - Bridie Hipwell
pick 17 - Carl - Rylie Wilcox
pick 18 - Carl - Lauren Elliot
pick 21 - WB - Mia Austin
Pick 22 - Haw - Charlie Ryan
pick 25 - Haw - Taylor Gatt
pick 26 - Haw - Paige Scott

Zara Hamilton will probably end up at Ess at a later pick

Fleming at 1, Clarke or Baskaran at our 2nd pick, then Eardley/Taylor/Busch for me at the next 3 potentially? and whats left at the last 3, just a guess at what might happen?
Along with those you have mentioned above it looks like other possibilities for picks 22-26 also include Di Donato, Skepper, Z Hamilton, Coyne and J Anderson.

I think the Hawks take Ryan if they rate her highly and are happy to take a punt on her recovering well from her ACL, and she provides a list fit after factoring in the other 6 selections.

HawkInExile

Debutant
Sep 14, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Along with those you have mentioned above it looks like other possibilities for picks 22-26 also include Di Donato, Skepper, Z Hamilton, Coyne and J Anderson.

I think the Hawks take Ryan if they rate her highly and are happy to take a punt on her recovering well from her ACL, and she provides a list fit after factoring in the other 6 selections.
Yeah absolutely, if Charlie Ryan gets through to picks 22, 25, 26 Hawthorn will definitely take her. Ryan was Vic Countries best player before she did her ACL against Vic Metro. She is only slipping back that far in the draft order because of the ACL.

Back