Autopsy AFLW Melbourne totally monster Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got your maths quite wonky there, I knocked this up.

izFPEbQ.png

So pretty much Collingwood need to win for the Dees to play in the granny. C'mon pies...do it for vic

So when the men's season begins can we get the women's coaching team to tell the men's coaching team how to get a team up after a trip to the NT?
Interestingly the women actually had a team rule on the trip away: as soon as they got off the plane in Darwin they weren't allowed to talk about the weather. Not even 'hmm it's hot, isn't it?'

I doubt this is solely why they won, either last week or this week, but I reckon little things like this can have a surprisingly big impact.

Interestingly the women actually had a team rule on the trip away: as soon as they got off the plane in Darwin they weren't allowed to talk about the weather. Not even 'hmm it's hot, isn't it?'

I doubt this is solely why they won, either last week or this week, but I reckon little things like this can have a surprisingly big impact.
Personally I wonder if the lack of time they spent in Darwin helped. The guys normally fly up on the Tuesday and do community camps etc in the buildup, while the girls flew up on the Friday and back on Sunday.

I don't want to jinx it but the Pies are really hitting their straps. Having said that, I think there's something to be said for the fact the Crows will be playing for a Grand Final berth. They might bring a level of intensity the Pies just can't match.

Well atleast our girls have put the pressure on adelaide, if they are good enough the pressure wont affect them.

Can collingwood stop kicking it directly to unmarked adelaide players coming off the full back line? Jesus ******* christ.

Everyone but Perkins looks exhausted because they've actually got to put in a shift and help out around the ground. Even Hope is being drawn into the middle. Perkins is dangerous, but she sits in the F50 and doesn't move outside. I sense her real value will be found in Q4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back