Autopsy AFLW Melbourne v Carlton, Casey Fields 11:45am

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Cranston. She knows her strengths, and will smash straight through the middle of you with them

She's got very clean hands and can fire off a quick handball too, which I didn't expect. Even when she's not kicking goals she's impacting the contest (cliche alert).

When we're on I reckon we've got the best ball movement in the comp.

Gotta finish strongly now.

Being pantsed so badly by the umpires that even the commentators are laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear ... I'll accept the first free kick against O'Dea for the tackle, it was an over reaction but there was a driving into the ground action. But that Contact Below the Knees is the worse free kick since the HTB against Paxman that she kicked. Phillips slipped over with the ball in hand ... that's not a free kick

Umpire 32 is the definition of the bloke who was never good enough to play, irons their uniform the morning of the match, and takes your name when you swear at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to get the win. It's so important to win games like that; would have been absolutely deflating if we'd let it go or even came away with a draw. Onwards to next week.

We looked absolutely cooked at the end of the third/most of the fourth. Think the fast game took its toll on our players.

Good to see Kat Smith not slowed down too much by that shoulder injury.

Thank christ.

We had some really nice free flowing passages of play in the second and third quarters

It's Kelli Underwood ... just as terrible as she was when someone had the brainwave she should commentate men's footy
That melbourne v gelong game she commentated still gives me nightmares

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Didn't post as i was out, but watched the game on AFL live pass. Pretty good, almost Melbourne'd it in the last but we pulled through

Didn't post as i was out, but watched the game on AFL live pass. Pretty good, almost Melbourne'd it in the last but we pulled through
They show it in full size on a tablet. Good to watch. Must be under a different broadcast agreement to Men's footy.

Daisy came to the fore in the last. Great leadership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back